What lather would you rather, and why?

.......onions for dinner.....

Can't even afford a few manky sausages. Cheap hobby isn't it? I warned you that you'd regret posting here. You've now got more gear than cupboard space and an erstwhile trusting wife who's watching you with eagle eyes. I've yet to see anything on the bay that's in any way cheap for creams and soaps. The cheapest on line store (without wishing to offend Australian suppliers) I've found is: http://connaughtshaving.com/index.html

Their postage charges are really good too.

Last edited:
Agreed with regards to Connaught.

I bought a TOBs for $10 inc postage recently, full size jar.

Very good pricing generally.

MiGoreng noodles are all we can afford to eat now; it's liuke being back at Uni.

THANK YOU SHAVING!!!!!

MiGoreng noodles are all we can afford to eat now; it's liuke being back at Uni.

Oi, I love my Mi Goreng. I usually zap one of those steamfresh bags of veggies and throw them in too, and then do an omelette and chop it up, throw it in there for protein. Excellent quick snack.

Oi, I love my Mi Goreng. I usually zap one of those steamfresh bags of veggies and throw them in too, and then do an omelette and chop it up, throw it in there for protein. Excellent quick snack.

Totally off topic, but then so is everyone else - the onions are to go into a meatloaf to be devoured with mashed potatoes and baby carrots. When I met my child bride I made the mistake of letting her know I used to be a chef - since that time the kitchen has been mine and the expectations have been high. - Woe is me if a meal does not meet the standards!

Missus is home today; she has advised she is making a potato bake with some thick beef snaggers tonight.

Tomorrow; back to Mi Goreng...