What's Your Number?

Man - you guys have got it BAD!

I cannot imagine how you fit all that stuff into your bathrooms.

21,600 (59 years).
Based on my current rotation of most-oftem-used-items: 6 razors x 6 brushes x 25 soaps x 24 post-shave items.

I'm noticing that there's two groupings: either less than 1000 or obscenely high.
Oh, and @Mark1966 has more razors than us all combined and he only uses 2 regularly....Anyone else note that as bizarre?!?:D (And 50% of those are NON-Gillette!!!:sick:)

Yeah distinct difference :) If we're talking products that are in regular rotation only the number comes down significantly. I rotate between 2 razors, 2 brushes, 9-10 soaps and about 7 post shave.

With the number of soaps done of you have, regular rotation would be a soap/cream that's used once every few months.
I counted all of mine despite the fact there were a couple I have used once and at least one never.

Does that throw you over the 1m mark?

Hypothetically I can imagine some people coming up with a number greater than 2.5m, or more than 6,873 years worth of combinations.

But that would be just silly really

Would that, hypothetically, just include the razors that the made up person had/ would use, or does that conjectured number include all of your his razors on the spreadsheet?

Would that, hypothetically, just include the razors that the made up person had/ would use, or does that conjectured number include all of your his razors on the spreadsheet?

I'm sure that this, hypothetically, would be a conservative estimate ...

Hi i have way to much time.
One of the common bits of advise is try different combinations to see what works for you.
Well when i shave i use six items ,razor, brush ,soap/cream, alum, splash and balm 6 items .
i have 25 items that i can use ,6 soaps, 4 razors ect totaling 25 .
if i where to use every combination of that 25 at 6 items a time i would need to shave 177,100 times .A shave a day equals 485 years !!!
Of course the variable is running out of product and i have not included blades or pre shave scrubs , but you see my delema. Now i know that by P&C standards i have a small stash .
Just something to think about .

Last edited:
That is impressive @Ross - you are WELL equipped for the looming shave zombie apocalypse !