Worst performer of 2014

Probably the best smelling soap out there but the performance was just horrendous!
It was the most horrible shaving soap lather ever and I emailed them and sent my puck to them for testing and after their "expert" tested it, they said it was fine and how it should be.

They sent me a replacement sandalwood and limes.
Lime was still crap and went in the shower and sandalwood to a friend.
I hear you! Preach it brother! I'm with you. Down with the C&E... Grab those razors boys, we're heading over...
Oh! Yeah. Ok. Nice and friendly lot we are. [emoji51]

Depends. Did you like it? If not, it wasn't me.

Oh, it was you alright. I think I gave you a tube of Proraso. I'm not super keen on the scent but it lathers just fine. Just not sure given the way you're all bagging C&E, that it is or not.

^^^that you mate?
...wait until the old timers get a whiff of this. Oh boy!!!

For my money, good on you for spreading the word. First timers will buy this stuff and discount wet shaving outright otherwise - thinking they get a better lather out of the can.

Last edited:
Attempt to get the younger generation in to a quality wet shave. Can't let you old blokes have all the fun.

I'd do another with a decent product. Perhaps not a good way to interest people when your first review is for something that clearly doesn't work. Beyond telling them to avoid it of course.

I'd encourage people to check out barber shops. There a few round my way that stock proraso and men U stuff. The Men U is a bit pricey, but it works.

Beg your pardon - you already did. My (your) Berk gets to star too.

Last edited:
I've done 2 others on there too. One with shaver heaven and one with razorock p160. Getting a bit more confident after the first 2 now. It's a strange feeling talking to yourself in the bathroom...

I've done 2 others on there too. One with shaver heaven and one with razorock p160. Getting a bit more confident after the first 2 now. It's a strange feeling talking to yourself in the bathroom...
Yeah, seen them. Good work! [emoji106]

It's interesting in that there's quite a few wet shavers putting videos out. A lot from the States, so it's great having a few more Aussies making them. Keep it up!