New blood

Young Buck

Hi all,

New to the forum, but not new to the scene. Like the honest vibe around here.

Have a small, but very select den that I hope to share with fellow enthusiasts.

Based in Melbourne, I enjoy a good coffee and have the reputation of being the barista among friends and family.

Cheers,

Chris.

Welcome Chris welcome.

Small flat white - no sugar

Expound on "very select" for us. Mark1966 also has a small but select collection so you'll get on just fine.

I trust your den includes a straight?

Hi guys stay tuned tonight I will post some pics. I won't preempt your reactions but I feel pretty privileged.

As for a straight I'm a little bit of a cheat in that I have and use a feather dx. Had a TI but didn't trust my stropping technique.

Good morning (Oxford time)

Doppio for me

Hello Young Buck (YB from now on, as we hate typing). Coffee nazism and shaving seem to go hand in hand. Have been a coffee storm trooper for as long as I can remember. Word of warning, don't pm any of us your address as you'll get flooded with gear, your postie will hate you and your family will think you're mad.

Hi and welcome to Paste and Cut.

So you're the one from Melbourne that likes good coffee? I heard there was someone...

Sarcasm, wit and abhorrence for all things gentlemanly are necessary round these parts. I think there is a Tafe course you can do now...

Been making coffee for about 3 years at home now. Have to muster up some latte art after dinner.

So far I think I have about 6 orders :) going have to bring in staff (wife). Went through a stage of acquiring coffee gear but haven't got anything for about two years. I'm hoping my shaving hobby has reached the same stage with my latest acquisition ; )

Been making coffee for about 3 years at home now. Have to muster up some latte art after dinner.

So far I think I have about 6 orders :) going have to bring in staff (wife). Went through a stage of acquiring coffee gear but haven't got anything for about two years. I'm hoping my shaving hobby has reached the same stage with my latest acquisition ; )
No one ever in history has persevered with acquiring shaving gear needlessly.

You'll be fine.

Hey there YB. Welcome.
I'll have a piccolo. Guatemalan beans or anything from Central America please. Sugar doesn't go with coffee. I'll skip the milk if you're going to make a pour over.
Actually, not fussed with any method as long as you use freshly roasted, freshly ground beans.
Oh, and I'm also into shaving too.
What soaps are in your current rotation?

Fucks sakes, doesn't anyone just drink coffee anymore?
No. We like to know what we are putting into our stomaches rather than trust the companies.