New blood

I really wouldn't do that. They reshape just fine by themselves. It's a natural process. There's no aid to performance by thinking they look great while they're doing it. They're expensive brushes. More potential for downsides if anything, slowing down the drying process etc

Stands are nice bathroom bling, but serve no practical purpose,

Seeing as the bloke has the wherewithal to have all this ridiculously nice kit I reckon he is going to do exactly what makes him happy!

I have a bit of an excessive routine with my brushes but it's what makes me happy.

My cleaning regiment usually involves a warm soak to remove soap a cold soak to reduce hard water build up a shake and hang somewhere warm with a band over the top. At night when it's dry a light brush and then back into the rotation. Once a month I use a special cleaning soap to treat the hair that gives a really good clean and conditions the hair.

The Derby's have long since been dismissed fortunately.

953144d282773cd3dcce2bf8761c1575.jpg

Tomorrows Sotd.

M&f finest - strong backbone and plenty of scrub. In comparison I had and sold a chubby 2 2-band. For me two band Simpsons are to pointy whereas m&f are more hybrid.

Tomorrows Sotd. Panama Boellis. Soft Italian almond soap. Made from almond oil and very old schol. Relying on performance than a complicated scent. I purchased the brick and pressed it into a bowl.

Shavemac Silvertip fan 22x48 in the no.25 handle. Very versatile it has medium density and backbone making it a great all rounder. Small brushes typically have short handles for me, but this handle comes in at 48mm so it fits my hands like a glove. Shavemac Silvertip is soft with a small amount of scrub and great flow through. In a lower loft it's great for face lathering as is very controllable. Bernd the maker was easy to deal with and replied usually next day to any of my queries.
970859872cb3f038db454823e96a31c2.jpg

Hi guys not sure if this violating the rules. Please let me know otherwise. Selling a small lot. For paste and cut I'll let it go for $35 delivered. Just pm me.

http://shavenook.com/thread-ozseller-small-lot-starter-kit

Haha! You do know that you probably have enough cred to post anywhere by now? [emoji4]

There's a place to post a WTS that would probably get more hits.

For $35 delivered its a nice deal...

For those who aren't on Shavenook:

@Young Buck's Kit consists of:

- 1958 D3 Fat Boy user grade
Mechanically sound. Opens and closes smoothly and adjustments click nicely. Was going to replate it but just have too much stuff to consider it anytime soon.

- Proaraso White soap 95% full

- Semogue 1250. Fully broken in. IMO a facelathers equivalent to the SOC. Knot size 22/53.Provides good back bone with soft tips.

- Pack of 10 Feather blades

looking to get $40 AUD delivered in OZ. Overseas add $15 AUD. Payment by PayPal. Open to reasonable offers.

Nice gear at a VERY nice price

Haha! You do know that you probably have enough cred to post anywhere by now? [emoji4]

Mechanically sound. Opens and closes smoothly and adjustments click nicely. Was going to replate it but just have too much stuff to consider it anytime soon.

- Semogue 1250. Fully broken in. IMO a facelathers equivalent to the SOC. Knot size 22/53.Provides good back bone with soft tips.

looking to get $40 AUD delivered in OZ. Overseas add $15 AUD. Payment by PayPal. Open to reasonable offers.
Be warned though that the Fatboy appears to have claimed at least one life - irrefutable evidence of blood stain on the handle.

I still can't seem to post anywhere else on the forum.

Monsta will soon wade in.

Look at the trophy points, post, be popular (though I still got in with bribes) and wait for time to pass