New blood

@Young Buck I can't help but chuckkle at the pre-planned SOTD with the bladeless razors. What happens if you change your mind overnight?

I'd have to take a dim view of it if you promised a Vokshod and then secretly rolled with a 7 O'Clock Yellow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope my post helped :)

More likes than like a teenage girls conversation.

There is also a few days time lapse I think too (was for me anyway, till they contacted my parol officer)

Tomorrows supposed to be a stinker. So going with a menthol kick. Reformulated version is one of the most best croaps as far as skin care. If you love Proraso this is a more refined version with the addition of a light tobacco cologne scent. Very thirsty, it produces a protective lather reminiscent of whip cream.
773bddbd119c109e0a90c0b9d3c942e8.jpg

Proraso is fantastic. Some say the scent is to sharp. When I say refined it's more that Smn is smoother. Menthol is also milder in comparison. Biggest difference probably is post shave feel. Still if I sold my den tomorrow, Proraso would suit me fine. [emoji57]

In an effort to build up my rep I got loose with my likes. Sorry in advance for the shit load of status updates you shall be receiving. [emoji56]
Did you get an email ?
The site is supposed to send an introduction email when you register.
Reading it may aid in your quest :)

Did you get an email ?
The site is supposed to send an introduction email when you register.
Reading it may aid in your quest :)
Too late... The Young Buck has sprung from his cage. He's free!

Proraso is fantastic. Some say the scent is to sharp. When I say refined it's more that Smn is smoother. Menthol is also milder in comparison. Biggest difference probably is post shave feel. Still if I sold my den tomorrow, Proraso would suit me fine. [emoji57]

I do not want to buy a vowel :)

Too late... The Young Buck has sprung from his cage. He's free!
This calls for a celebration.
Another round of the P&C travelling box ? :p