New blood

Last time I checked, they're all using beans, water, milk and sugar.

I've heard some try and sneak marshmallows in, but they can't get that past me.
Milk and sugar are optional.
Beans are like wine; there's wine and there's cheap plonk.

Been lucky to pick some special things. I usually pack a Feather ASD2 but currently the Feather is out on loan for the Mhule Jet and Webber pictured.

Welcome aboard YB - last chance I warn you, run, run while you still can, run as fast as your little legs will carry you.

Otherwise, find yourself forewarned and enjoy. Mostly nice fellas on here barring two of them - but you'll learn who they both are soon enough.

Been lucky to pick some special things. I usually pack a Feather ASD2 but currently the Feather is out on loan for the Mhule Jet and Webber pictured.
Do you usually use Feather blades in your AS-D2? I've heard they are the perfect match and other blades just aren't the same.

What do you think of the Weber? It's got a few fans here...

I find feather blades do work really well in the AS. Funny enough astra are also great and very comfortable. The weber shaves very close. The mhule is very similar but with a bit more glide that said the weber handle is fantastic.

The weber shaves very close. The mhule is very similar but with a bit more glide that said the weber handle is fantastic.
The Bulldog or longer Classic handle on the Weber?
I know Chris the TSE likes his Muhle Jet but I haven't heard from anyone else that has one. Is it anodised black aluminium or what? I find my aluminium Standard Razor is very smooth.

Today's sod
e1852e658a79400576e93f4a1544fbcc.jpg

The webber is a very close shaver but to me feels a tad more aggressive than I like. No lasting effects on the skin but feels like the blade is always touching the skin. As for MDC I have tried both (original =lavender) and for me the forgure is the better scent. It's not as conditioning as tallow soaps but all round performance/scent is hard to beat. The scent is also one equally desirable in cold or hot weather. Green and fresh is how I describe it as it fills the bathroom.

The Bulldog or longer Classic handle on the Weber?
I know Chris the TSE likes his Muhle Jet but I haven't heard from anyone else that has one. Is it anodised black aluminium or what? I find my aluminium Standard Razor is very smooth.

The one lent to is a dlc coated. The coating imo makes it feel similar to a feather AS in that it gives it better glide as opposed to just the polished finish of the webber.

XPEC is one of those sought after creams. I picked it up just before it went viral. Coupled with the hmw it makes for a pampering weekend shave. Pols in the feather are a great combination. As they are slightly thicker than feather blades it marginally increases blade gap making the feather as slightly more aggressive.

As for XPEC fantastic performance. Scent is a dark cologne rose scent.