Products you would purchase in Australia

I'm interested to see what comes of this. As far as I'm concerned, the best thing local vendors could stock would be aftershaves, in particular Floid Blue and Amber and the Myrsol range. Also things like Aqua Velva, etc.
You got your Floid Blue at the right time. According to @razorguy who is likely to be in the know, Floid Blue is being discontinued. There have been rumours in the past but this time it looks certain.

Nathan from Mensbiz thinks that Floid Blue has already been discontinued.

What?

Discontinued?

Did somebody say discontinued?

I've never tried it but NEED lots of it now ...

What?

Discontinued?

Did somebody say discontinued?

I've never tried it but NEED lots of it now ...
G&C are out, so too is IB and Shaving.ie
Some U.S. Stores still have it in stock. [emoji6]

Nah, bugger it.

Never tried, will not miss ...

You got your Floid Blue at the right time. According to @razorguy who is likely to be in the know, Floid Blue is being discontinued. There have been rumours in the past but this time it looks certain.

Sounds like I lucked in. Having said that, I've heard Floid Blue has been discontinued many many times in the past.

Sounds like I lucked in. Having said that, I've heard Floid Blue has been discontinued many many times in the past.
Yeah, definitely true about those rumours. But I trust @razorguy on this one. He seems to be in the know (and can read European languages!).

More than John Farnham? Really? That is a high bar you are setting there ....

Woe unto both of us @borked. Used the last of my Ogallala Limes & Peppercorn today. Only had a small splash left but I was still getting the odd waft 9 hours later. The scent is almost totally gone now.

Woe unto both of us @borked !!!!
@borked , I hate to gloat at another man's misfortune but I'm gonna. Cleaning up my shave drawer and I noticed I still have another small application of Ogallala Limes & Peppercorns in the sample bottle. I have one more day of rapture coming. Probably this Sunday at church.

@Dale.Whiley
Don't make me start posting images of my NOS TMBR puck ;)