0F4RxQCl.jpg

Soap: PAA Gondolier
Brush: 26mm TF KBBB
Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: GEM (3)

Away in MEL for work so usual travel kit shave. The hotel room though -

JbPExNim.jpg
k0yH3hpm.jpg

Doing my OCD-ish head in! Breakfast? Glad you asked ...

PVSc1bPl.jpg

Poached eggs on sourdough with avocado and feta according to the menu. Well that is true I suppose ...
Where are you shouting us lunch?

What season is Trismegistus suited to? I originally thought autumn or winter, but then sometimes I think more summer. What do you think works best having paired with a very summery aftershave?
I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to scents/seasons and decided on this soap as its a great performer and has a pleasant scent. I was originally thinking to pair it with some Old Spice but went with Bombora as its not too over powering, although more a summery scent. Not ideal but still happy with the result plus the weathers warming up nicely so why not :)

I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to scents/seasons and decided on this soap as its a great performer and has a pleasant scent. I was originally thinking to pair it with some Old Spice but went with Bombora as its not too over powering, although more a summery scent. Not ideal but still happy with the result plus the weathers warming up nicely so why not :)
Thanks - in that case... Experimentation is needed

Away in MEL for work so usual travel kit shave. The hotel room though -

JbPExNim.jpg
k0yH3hpm.jpg

Doing my OCD-ish head in! Breakfast? Glad you asked ...

PVSc1bPl.jpg

Poached eggs on sourdough with avocado and feta according to the menu. Well that is true I suppose ...
Where are you shouting us lunch?
And also EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA beer 🍺

NNwl85O.jpg

Pre-Shave: Kiss my Face Olive Oil Soap, cold water
Razor: Hoffritz Travel Slant
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Brush: Omega Pro 49
Lather: Mike's Lime
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I was a bit bo(a)red today and got the piggy out - it has been more than 3 years, since I last got it out and I don't think I will get bo(a)red again anytime soon :D

The shave itself was perfect - just love this razor!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday (y)

Pre: Hot towel, Pre shave oil (Nico's home brew)
Razor: Wolfman WR1,SB Standard Gap, WR2 Handle
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless Double Edge Blades
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk3
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Australian Private Reserve Florian
WTG, ATG, touch up with adjusted angles for my beard.

Well, its been a rather stressful week. Nice to finish it off with an excellent shave with this kit.

IMG-4920.jpg

What season is Trismegistus suited to? I originally thought autumn or winter, but then sometimes I think more summer. What do you think works best having paired with a very summery aftershave?
@revhed brought some along to Darwin meetup for show and smell. Divine scent (Must Have). I would have thought Autumnal as well.

It's a bit late for lunch, but free is free 😋

Sorry mate, only just saw the post - and we did whiz through Sale (and will going back to the airport tomorrow)

In the meantime, in my great grand tour of Victoria's BEST hotels ...

r3xmCLDm.jpg
wP77F0Gm.jpg
2RVigx4m.jpg

With my favourite feature, especially for @Monsta_AU is -

QPWnvQMl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.