2016 Sabbatical Thread

Well thanks @alfredus for joining with @eggbert in your strong expectations of success :cry:

Yes @borked I do hold you responsible of course.

I am in a quandary now. As I mentioned with the exception of the Darwin and a butterscotch Chubby 1 my intention is still to avoid purchases this year - but I know that this will not restore 2016 as a successful sabbatical - and puts me well and truly behind the eight ball when it comes to any 2017 sabbatical. On the other hand I really don't want to chuck the idea in entirely. Hmmm I will have to ponder.

In the meantime - go @Lifes a Peach and @unobtainium81 !!!
I was not even actively trying mate!
Glad I've united you with something you've actively sought though :)

I was not even actively trying mate!
Glad I've united you with something you've actively sought though :)

Yeah, I do actually appreciate that (y)

@Mark1966 you do realise @filobiblic holds a superior banner collection than you...
Best see what's for sale on eBay...

@Mark1966 you do realise @filobiblic holds a superior banner collection than you...
Best see what's for sale on eBay...

Yes, but one of his is suspect!

Does spending birthday money / vouchers count? I'll be out by the end of next month as I got on the wolf whiskers list.

Can a significant other actually BUY it for you? I'm hoping that soomebody gets me this for my birthday - http://thestraywhisker.com.au/sapon...have-70th-anniversary-special-edition-bundle/

STRONG hints have been given :)

That's the very combo I unwrapped this morning for my birthday from my wife. Very nice!

If I give you my wife's email address .... ;)

Here is hoping it works for me too!