2023 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

Do it now. It'll take a little while to decide on details, and the blank will have to cure for a week before it can be turned. :D
I've already spoken to Troy about this one weeks ago. He will more than likely use a blank he already has and the design will be left up to him.

I just need the money to pay for it 😄

b88a6680-fc4e-11ed-9bfa-4f2e67356975.png

After being on the wait list since last year my Lambda Athena razor has arrived.
I have already had one shave with it and have been so impressed by it so far. I have quite a few thoughts on it already but am looking forward to using it again tomorrow.

b88a6680-fc4e-11ed-9bfa-4f2e67356975.png

After being on the wait list since last year my Lambda Athena razor has arrived.
I have already had one shave with it and have been so impressed by it so far. I have quite a few thoughts on it already but am looking forward to using it again tomorrow.
The head looks like an R41?

The head looks like an R41?
Yes it actually does but has nice lather channels and is a much nicer shave if you ask me. I haven't used my R41 in a very long time now and have it in storage but it's wildly different. I feel like the curve on this head is far greater than the R41 but definitely the base plate teeth do remind me of the R41.I believe @Errol did a great review on it also.

I'm on my third day after the shave and am just getting stubble now so it did well and was very smooth.

Only TWO!!! ...... You need two more MWF @Mark1966 come on!!
I think @Mark1966 probably has enough soap to last him until he's 100, as most certainly do you. Hoarding unnecessarily large amounts is a lot like those people who made off with all the supermarket stocks of loo roll at the beginning of the lockdown. Antisocial. Especially if you only use that soap comparatively rarely.

I think @Mark1966 probably has enough soap to last him until he's 100, as most certainly do you. Hoarding unnecessarily large amounts is a lot like those people who made off with all the supermarket stocks of loo roll at the beginning of the lockdown. Antisocial. Especially if you only use that soap comparatively rarely.
I've just sold 25 tubs of Barrister & Mann collection about 55mins ago to a fantastic secret P&C member :giggle:

I only have 143 tubs left in my den so far :wtf: