2023 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

giphy.gif
You will find my prices… unreasonable.
52939733430_6c13b6ed3d_c.jpg

Vacuum sealed goodness.
haha I vacuum sealed mine too!

Let us know how this stuff is! I keep looking at it.
You know I've got 23 tubs of Noble Otter in my den, which is going to be very difficult to sell this whole collection, because, the quality of this soap base is very very GOOD! just about two steps below Ariana & Evans, The Club (A&E), and Wholly Kaw.

You know I've got 23 tubs of Noble Otter in my den, which is going to be very difficult to sell this whole collection, because, the quality of this soap base is very very GOOD! just about two steps below Ariana & Evans, The Club (A&E), and Wholly Kaw.
That’s so many tubs!!

That’s so many tubs!!
These are the tubs I'm keeping in my den for good, IF, my brother stops stealing all my favourite soaps

20 tubs of Ariana & Evans (thinking about selling this collection in the near future)
6 tubs of The Club (A&E)
2 tubs of Blue Devil Shaving Co
4 tubs of Mike’s Natural
2 tubs of Moon Soaps
23 tubs of Noble Otter
2 tubs of Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements
41 tubs of Stirling
15 tubs of Wholly Kaw
1 tub of Whispers from the Woods

Total 89 tubs, not REFILL pucks.

Last edited:
These are the tubs I'm keeping in my den for good, IF, my brother stops stealing all my favourite soaps

20 tubs of Ariana & Evans (thinking about selling in the near future)
6 tubs of The Club (A&E)
4 tubs of Mike’s Natural
2 tubs of Moon Soaps
23 tubs of Noble Otter
41 tubs of Stirling
15 tubs of Wholly Kaw

Okay okay, I’ll send back batters up.

20 tubs of Ariana & Evans (thinking about selling this collection in the near future)
6 tubs of The Club (A&E)
4 tubs of Mike’s Natural
2 tubs of Moon Soaps
23 tubs of Noble Otter
41 tubs of Stirling
15 tubs of Wholly Kaw

No Declaration Grooming or Murphy & McNeil @SpeedyPC you are missing out and better buy MOAR!

Last edited:
...Total 89 tubs, not REFILL pucks.
And assuming you live to the age of 90, it's easily doable to use up all those in 39 years, but you're making it hard for yourself with all the refill pucks... :unsure: You can't take it with you, you know. As the saying goes, shrouds don't have pockets.

The Noble Otter tubs possibly have about the best artwork in the shaving world. Almost worth keeping them just for that.
I agree with this, Noble Otter needs to step up with the scented profile a bit better and not end up like Batters Up, which is probably the most worst baseball glove stink ever.

And assuming you live to the age of 90, it's easily doable to use up all those in 39 years, but you're making it hard for yourself with all the refill pucks... :unsure: You can't take it with you, you know. As the saying goes, shrouds don't have pockets.
That’s where all the triple milled tallows secret weapon comes in, when I sell them one day when the time is right. Keep in mind triple milled tallow won’t be around forever, as the business marketing soap base product is changing.

Last edited:
The new DG milksteak base is kinda BS, besides all the other DG soap base I have before the new one came out are all Bison tallow base.
It really doesn't matter whether your tallow is extracted from cows, chupacapras or yetis, by the time you've boiled it up with NaOH or KOH, you'll be left with pretty much the same bitty fatty residues. You're not doing your credibility any favours with this rubbish.

Incidentally, though I hold DG's bases in high regard, I haven't yet found one with a scent that I would want to keep. But never say never...

It really doesn't matter whether your tallow is extracted from cows, chupacapras or yetis, by the time you've boiled it up with NaOH or KOH, you'll be left with pretty much the same bitty fatty residues. You're not doing your credibility any favours with this rubbish.

Incidentally, though I hold DG's bases in high regard, I haven't yet found one with a scent that I would want to keep. But never say never...
I've still got DG Pure Lavender, IF, you want IT ….. Mr Smartass Lavender lover ...... This is the only pure lavender soap, DG doesn't make this anymore.

IMG-1212.jpg

Last edited:

6 tubs of The Club (A&E)
4 tubs of Mike’s Natural
2 tubs of Moon Soaps
23 tubs of Noble Otter
41 tubs of Stirling
15 tubs of Wholly Kaw

No House of Mammoth? 🥺