April 2016 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
f7f4a2b8814069cebaff181fec8fdd90.jpg

Finally it's here. Smells amazing, as soon as I opened up the crate, I was welcomed with the beautiful fougere scent of MdC.

That was quick, wasn't it?

That was quick, wasn't it?
They didn't mucked around at all, shipped it not too long after I made the payment. So if you found some one up there to share with you, you will know that it wouldn't take long to get it!
You will love this soap, the scent, the performance are excellent. You have excellent taste.
Thanks @Osman, thanks to @filobiblic , I got some sample of this great soap before committing to 200g's of it. Pure luxury.

@Psmith and I will be very very happy!

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Mail call! The new handle for my iKon Slant DLC. Expensive, but totally worth it. I'm calling it The Dark Night.
I also got some Santa Maria Del Fiore soap. Amazing scent. Very excited about this one. Be warned though, the packaging is heavy so postage hits hard.

YeeeeHaaaa! Finally got my new Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest (best) Badger in Cherry Wood today and it was pretty quick for a normal post delivered, and now I'm going to give this brush a real good clean before I start using it and giving you guys my feedback review very soon on this fantastic looking brush. Thanks @shavetheman I can't wait to get this baby into wet shaving ;)

I also got some Santa Maria Del Fiore soap. Amazing scent. Very excited about this one. Be warned though, the packaging is heavy so postage hits hard.
It's one (of many) favourites. Beautiful scent and stella performance. The Tabacco notes pair beautifully with Alt Innsbruck.
A few blokes have had it split or go lumpy on them. I haven't had that happen to me. I tend to only let this one dry for no more than an hour before putting away. I also store it in a drawer away from heat and dampness. (Also the labels aren't waterproof.)
Enjoy it. It's a beautiful soap!

56Qb0f1.jpg

This will be my last acquisition for a while :whistle:. It's a 6/8 Singing Hollow and Round point Thiers-Issard the scales are made from Ox bone
Beautiful - but please define a while :D

OK, so let's say the end of the FINANCIAL year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.