August 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blades are in Sydney and I'm in India.
I'll see if my father can send me a pic.
I do appreciate that and am not expecting it yesterday ;)

ce29192381c445dbd9462ec325d2a156.jpg
16651d3bcdbf016b700e02d0bfac4b47.jpg

Wolfman just arrived.
Why doesn't this forum support multiple likes on one post???

Beautiful @Nightguard - congratulations!!! What blade gap did you go for? Any other customisations?

iJzUi8l.jpg

Mail Call!

A few Stirling splashes and a puck of Island Man acquired for me by a buddy in the US.

You may notice duplicates of the scents in the samples, I am thinking PIF if anyone is interested :)

08lL5AY.jpg

Ive been wanting to try the Cade for a while and picked this up for $85.00 as a fathers day special.

Last edited:
iJzUi8l.jpg

Mail Call!

A few Stirling splashes and a puck of Island Man acquired for me by a buddy in the US.

You may notice duplicates of the scents in the samples, I am thinking PIF if anyone is interested :)

08lL5AY.jpg

Ive been wanting to try the Cade for a while and picked this up for $85.00 as a fathers day special.

Nice choices from the splash range - interested to hear your thoughts.

Lets recap shall we?
930 Modern vintage Polsilver Browns/SS
B&M Cologne Russe Soap & A/S
B&M Beudelaire Soap & A/S
B&M Latha Sandlewood
Fine L'Orange Nior soap & A/S
and half of @Anthony's personal collection that went up for sale, along with a few more of his soaps.
Not too bad for a birthday month :)

Oh and who could forget, SHAVING SHOP SAMPLES, along with a few others from a certain Shavemac withholder that shall go unnamed!
*Grumbles about lack of man sized Shavemac's for sale in Australia*

Every once in a while, you stumble across a genuine bargain, and you know that resistance is futile. I picked this up locally last weekend (Near mint condition):-

ac44818b91a656160aaf15e35d0c1c9e.jpg

A five piece Kronos set with the M2, R2 and H2 open comb plates.

Every once in a while, you stumble across a genuine bargain, and you know that resistance is futile. I picked this up locally last weekend (Near mint condition):-

ac44818b91a656160aaf15e35d0c1c9e.jpg

A five piece Kronos set with the M2, R2 and H2 open comb plates.
Son, tell them the price.

I think we probably don't want to know - envy is a bad thing :mad::mad::mad:
Isn't envy one of the seven deadly sins?
Would of thought a happy clapper as a moderated and studiously advanced as yourself would be largely immune.
If it was the bronze set though, no one within their right mind could blame you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.