August 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, he said that the ask price was negotiable, but I did not have the heart to drive lower.

I was more commenting about the double entendre :). I have no doubt you were fair to them.

In fact, he said that the ask price was negotiable, but I did not have the heart to drive lower.

Been there and done that. Sometimes you have to sleep at night too ;)

Hmm, I've always been of the understanding it's all envy, not just malicious, yet could be and indeed have been known to be wrong :)
in other words, you're stating that if we don't sin, Jesus Christ died for nothing?
@gthomas04 is too busy awaiting beside his mailbox for his latest delivery of potatoes ;)

@TomG has he anything else still for sale?
Glad to help out those in a time of need, if they've items reasonably priced, that I'm seeking, as who knows if I'll ever be in the same situation one day.

Hmm, I've always been of the understanding it's all envy, not just malicious, yet could be and indeed have been known to be wrong :)
in other words, you're stating that if we don't sin, Jesus Christ died for nothing?
@gthomas04 is too busy awaiting beside his mailbox for his latest delivery of potatoes ;)

@TomG has he anything else still for sale?
Glad to help out those in a time of need, if they've items reasonably priced, that I'm seeking, as who knows if I'll ever be in the same situation one day.

@borked - I'll see if I can make contact again to see if he is putting up anything else.
The guy had not fallen on tough times - was financing a Wolfie. 2nd hand prices on these are mental.

Well what a BUMPER month August turned out to be - 17 pages of goodies (and associated off topic rants)

What does September hold? See here - September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.