DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

American beer?
The generic use of this term is problematic. I think what you mean is Standard American Beer (BJCP category 1) and possibly even American Light Lager (BJCP 1A) and American Lager (BJCP 1B).

The description you have used does not fit many if the other American styles such as Pale American Ale (18), amber and brown American Ale (19) and American porter and stout (20).

No drinkin for me. Was in Hospital for a week and a routine blood test had ne as a low grade type 2 diabetic, Well it was fun while it lasted got to 72 eating and drinking whatever I felt like. But all good things must come to an end
You’re not supposed to eat and drink whatever you feel like it, you’re supposed to keep it in moderation and maintain good health everyday.

No drinkin for me. Was in Hospital for a week and a routine blood test had ne as a low grade type 2 diabetic, Well it was fun while it lasted got to 72 eating and drinking whatever I felt like. But all good things must come to an end
Bummer. 💩

nice one :)

My daughter came into the 'dart room' the other night to see how much I had cleaned it up and went to have a throw in passing and loved it. I ordered her some pink shafts and flights to go on some darts I have for her, and tell you what last night she was with me for a good hour or so having a throw..

looks like I got someone to play against in the near future :)

Keeps me young ;)

You’re not supposed to eat and drink whatever you feel like it, you’re supposed to keep it in moderation and maintain good health everyday.

A bit presumptuous aren't you @SpeedyPC .

drSoaPP.gif

Gimme a kiss!

The 15 YO wanted to get some attention -

y6JEwKql.jpg

We all know what teenagers are like, so I gave in!