DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

We all bring a few bottles over to your place mate ?
That is a possibility to be honest. Need a lot of planning around the kids and the boss first. I was thinking going somewhere neutral to be honest.

That is a possibility to be honest. Need a lot of planning around the kids and the boss first. I was thinking going somewhere neutral to be honest.

A couple of years back Dan Murphy's did a whisky tasting event roadshow around Australia. Stupidly I sought confirmation from a mate that he was interested before booking and missed out. Work keeping your eyes open in case they repeat it. I would book first and worry about company later if I had the chance!

A couple of years back Dan Murphy's did a whisky tasting event roadshow around Australia. Stupidly I sought confirmation from a mate that he was interested before booking and missed out. Work keeping your eyes open in case they repeat it. I would book first and worry about company later if I had the chance!
That event is what corrupted me into the whisky world!
Hmm Ardbeg :)

If we can tee it up with @the_shaving_sailor he could possibly bring his smoker, or smoked items as well. :)

pdIKDMgl.jpg

Monkey 47 Gin, Fever-Tree, served with cinnamon stick and slices of chilli

J&B Blend Scotch Whisky (cheap whisky) to kill my sore throat which is far better than the bullsh#t cough medicine, my grandmother has been doing this for many years since WW2 used Scotch Whisky to kill the germs or if you got a sore throat used two tablespoons of whisky straight up.

J&B Blend Scotch Whisky (cheap whisky) to kill my sore throat which is far better than the bullsh#t cough medicine, my grandmother has been doing this for many years since WW2 used Scotch Whisky to kill the germs or if you got a sore throat used two tablespoons of whisky straight up.
I prefer brandy when I've got a sore throat