Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

The answer @Mark1966 is the 5.11 TDU belt.
When it comes to the airport you obviously want to be the guy making a deliberate attempt to prevent metal detectors going off by the use of tactical apparel.
Eh8ES8Bt.jpg
Like with the 5.11 tactical boots with the tactical knife holder. Must remember to take that out before I hop on the plane next week.:)

I'll bite, what the f makes a pair of jeans tactical? I've looked at the 5.11 website and aside from them saying they are tactical jeans that look just like the ones I wear from Jeanswest.

Same goes for some of the pants they have, they look like pants. Maybe the ones with pockets near your knees but doesn't that just make them cargo pants?

I'll bite, what the f makes a pair of jeans tactical? I've looked at the 5.11 website and aside from them saying they are tactical jeans that look just like the ones I wear from Jeanswest.

Same goes for some of the pants they have, they look like pants. Maybe the ones with pockets near your knees but doesn't that just make them cargo pants?

Pockets for guns? Maybe they are cut to give full range of movement for martial arts

Not sure if the 5.11 are the same but the Vertx I use have pockets sized appropriately for spare magazines, are made with movement in mind and generally have some variant of ripstop fabric.

Why do you need breathability in a kilt?

Last time I wore my heavy kilt was at a Burns night celebration in Singapore..... It was so hot and humid the sweat was literally dripping off my b@lls (much to the delight of the other party goers wearing medium and light kilts)..... maybe this breathable kilt would have come in handy :)

Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi
*breathe*
Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi