If you only kept 5 soaps what would they be?

I'm doing the same thing. Running down the collection until I have only around five left, just for a bit of variety and to free up some space. Will take quite a few more years at the current rate...

My list consists of:
MWF
Lea stick (or puck)
Dove bar with Shea
La Toja stick
Shaver Heaven anything if I can find it / Signature Soaps Cedarwood and Peppermint if I can't...

The only things I haven't yet tried but still want to are the Wilkinson Sword stick and Vitos Red. They might drop something else off this list. Plenty of time for that...!

astinus4

2020 Charity Auction Winner
I'm doing the same thing. Running down the collection until I have only around five left, just for a bit of variety and to free up some space. Will take quite a few more years at the current rate...

My list consists of:
MWF
Lea stick (or puck)
Dove bar with Shea
La Toja stick
Shaver Heaven anything if I can find it / Signature Soaps Cedarwood and Peppermint if I can't...

The only things I haven't yet tried but still want to are the Wilkinson Sword stick and Vitos Red. They might drop something else off this list. Plenty of time for that...!
Highly recommend the Wilkinson sword stick - effortlessly produces beautiful slick shiny lather. Scent is basically non existent though.

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Seriously guys - five soaps? How extravagant and excessive.

I just have two soaps -

Autumn/Winter Collection
Spring Summer Collection

Makes things much easier, see here.