Interest in a P&C group buy???

@alfredus, my heart desires a Paladin Sumo or PK47 with a Strawberry Amber handle :D(y):D

... just wishful thinking, but since you seem intent on producing a miracle, and since I am totally confident that you will, I put it up as food for thought ...

And thanks for the vision and hard work my friend :)
@alfredus
Ken @Paladin has been pretty nice in my dealings with him
if there is anything I can do for the group buy with Ken please let me know
regds Raj K

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys - thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I am very touched by all the trust you put in me - it will be hard to live up to it, but I will try my very best.

I started this thread, just to see the level of interest in this project and what members prefer. As such, I think it has served its purpose. I have a rough idea and I also know, that the outcome cannot satisfy 100% of the members here. But I will try my hardest to make the big majority happy.

Unfortunately, things will take longer as some of you might have anticipated - especially since we want something really special. It will happen and it will be in the near future - but it will not happen tomorrow.

So in the meantime I would suggest to put the whole idea on the back of your mind - and one day you will see a thread with the opportunity to get the brush :D

PLEASE: do not contact brush makers on your own. We are working hard behind the scenes - but I am sure you understand that all brush makers have a business to run and as such not too much time on their hands.

Thank you all again for your support and I can only say it again: it will be a ripper!

Well, a Paladin brush and SM would be more a ripper over the NC/ES brush... But that's just my 2c
Whatever the outcome, it will be fantastic. [emoji41]

Won't be a Paladin. They're flat out keeping brushes on their site and have notified the public it's going to get worse.

Garry Young handle with a massive Shavemac knot?
Don't mind if I do! ;)

Just bumping this to express my interest... no particular knot preferences as I know nothing about what makes a good badger knot! However, I do like the idea of something that looks different to all the run of the mill brushes you see around. A few bright colours etc would be nice for a change and to make it distinctive.

@alfredus this brush could not be in safer hands my friend. I look forward to hearing more about it as information comes to hand.

In the meantime where do I put my name down and how much deposit do you require?

I'm a bit late to the party, but I have just come across this thread. I'd love to jump in on this please @alfredus . :)
I am keen to experience one of these badger brush's and would love something that is uniquely P&C.

I'm a bit late to the party, but I have just come across this thread. I'd love to jump in on this please @alfredus . :)
I am keen to experience one of these badger brush's and would love something that is uniquely P&C.
You are not late at all. At the moment it's just a gleam in @alfredus eyes.

Last edited by a moderator: