Interest in a P&C group buy???

Yeah, or maybe this new one
Bring-it-5_zpsb7ucfo7v.jpg

He calls it Ebonite...whatever the name the handle is simply stunning!

Yeah, or maybe this new one
Bring-it-5_zpsb7ucfo7v.jpg

Having spent some time looking for material to make scales, there are all manner of stock such as the above.. it is mind boggling the choices. Here is one web shop example.

Since I recently got a reply back from Bernd regarding the be all and end all of face lathering brushes using the Duke 2 as a bench mark he recommended Silvertip D01 in size 22 mm with loft of 48 mm. Fan shaped. That then is my preference.

Having been part of a few group buys and individual purchases I would like to share my experience with some of the brush makers here
firstly Paladin lead by Ken possibly one of the nicest and knowledgable gentleman around his brushes are gorgeous and the hair amazing
problem here as far as I know he cannot ship them internationally till date
Shavemac again the same opinion I have 5 SM brushes now the SIlvertip 2B is the brush I adore
regarding Bob Quinn again brilliant I have a black onyx handle with a 28 mm envy white knot and it has displaced some very high end brushes in my opinion it's that good
to truly enjoy the luxury of these I suggest nothing less then a 26 mm knot
loft can depend on the kind of hair and purpose we are looking for
regds
-raj k

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, sorry for not updating etc. - just wanted to let you know, that progress is being made - but it will all take its time.

Having said that I think it might be a ripper...

OK guys, sorry for not updating etc. - just wanted to let you know, that progress is being made - but it will all take its time.

Having said that I think it might be a ripper...
Thanks for doing this @alfredus, I really appreciate it and you have my full backing on your decisions.
Proud to be in this, something that's unique to P&C.
Well, a Paladin brush and SM would be more a ripper over the NC/ES brush... But that's just my 2c
Whatever the outcome, it will be fantastic. [emoji41]
That's interesting! A Paladin would be awesome.