July 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiosity got the better of me with these creams, particularly as one contains tallow. Gotta love the industrial "bladders". :D
The tobacco cream smells wonderful. The other (tallow-containing) cream is a eucalyptus scent similar to Proraso green.

Curiosity got the better of me with these creams, particularly as one contains tallow. Gotta love the industrial "bladders". :D
The tobacco cream smells wonderful. The other (tallow-containing) cream is a eucalyptus scent similar to Proraso green.

A litre of shaving cream?
Should last you a while!!

LOL - I've been curious too - but never brace enough to pull the trigger! Well done sir (y)

I've had the handle for a while, cleaned up and bored out. Knot arrived this week, 23mm silver tip, popped it in yesterday. I'm off to try it out now.

nT0CERRl.jpg

Mail Call:- The British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor is heavier than the GEM G-Bar, Micromatic Bullet Tip, Clog-Pruf, Open Comb and also the 1938 Gem 1912 SE Australian Commemorative razors I've own in my den.

I love the solid heavy feel and balance in my hand, I'm very please, happy and so glad to have the British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor in my den... OMG! :wideyed: this baby is a real keeper :joyful::happy:

Edit:- You guys MUST get the vintage British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor in you den NOW!!! :wideyed::):happy::joyful:

IMG_0326.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg

Last edited:
There you go buddy ;)

I got a 30mm Black and White Maggards Synthetic today. It's my first synthetic and it's so soft I don't think it will work with hard soaps. No pic as it wouldn't do it justice

Trust me, it'll do the job just fine. The synthetic I use is even softer than usual synthetics, and it's had no issues with the hardest of soaps. Enjoy using it!

Status
Not open for further replies.