March 2016 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolution in the house. If there's any left, order it now.

There is, at the reduced price of $20 too. The site allows you to select "10" as the quantity too... should be enough for me. ( I did try 30, but was told - "not enough stock - shame)

This was a gift from my (well enabled by my wife I suspect) son -

So no breach of sabbatical involved!
Hmmmm, what's your son buttering you up for? Is he almost ready for his licence...?! Is he after a car from dad?

Would have been rude NOT to support @shavetheman by helping him get rid of some scratch and dent product ...

[I believe that there was an official sabbatical waiver from @Monsta_AU yesterday at the meet up]

Absolution at last. Preliminary thoughts on the scent is yes, I like it.

Can't just buy a soap so grabbed a 'The Teller' balm to make the postage worthwhile. Glad I did.... I'm loving the scent. Will put the soap on the wish list.
294180ad01a9780d9a94a4efe90398b1.jpg

Absolution at last. Preliminary thoughts on the scent is yes, I like it.

Can't just buy a soap so grabbed a 'The Teller' balm to make the postage worthwhile. Glad I did.... I'm loving the scent. Will put the soap on the wish list.
294180ad01a9780d9a94a4efe90398b1.jpg
I got to smell both at the Sydney shave meet (this is one great thing about meeting up!) and enjoyed the scent of both. "The Teller" was interesting as I'd never smelt it before. Quite a pleasing scent. I'm sure in time @Anthony will get to a tallow version of his most popular soaps and this could be one of them!

I got to smell both at the Sydney shave meet (this is one great thing about meeting up!) and enjoyed the scent of both. "The Teller" was interesting as I'd never smelt it before. Quite a pleasing scent. I'm sure in time @Anthony will get to a tallow version of his most popular soaps and this could be one of them!

Actually I am thinking @Anthony already has some other scents maturing ready for release soon but is keeping it under wraps!

Anne Bonny; great scent.

Yes indeed - the Classic not far behind either!
Yep; used both and you're right. "Not far behind" but Classic is still behind that black tea scent of Anne Bonny. Johnny Good Sir has been my long term #1 soap because of the whiskey scent but after using it for 7 days straight on my last trip away the TMBR's lack of top quality performance has worn thin so the pirate lady has moved up to my #1 spot.

Just put another order in at Shaver Heaven, have purchased the 'Absolution' soap and 'Drogon Noir' aftershave balm (got express post as well of course ;)). Might have to try a sabbatical after this delivery :unsure:

Just put another order in at Shaver Heaven, have purchased the 'Absolution' soap and 'Drogon Noir' aftershave balm (got express post as well of course ;)). Might have to try a sabbatical after this delivery :unsure:
Note how many Sabbatical Fail banners there are.
Resistance is futile ;)
Embrace the enablement and enable us in kind :D

Hrmmmm yes. I am, several times a day thinking "I'll order the Tallow Dragon Noir" but then I remember I am waiting a week or so because I hope there will be another tallow release soon and I want to save on postage. Gamble though... DN may sell out! Hope not.

SR 3124:

25220424944_67f453c2be_b.jpg

Plus the seller through in a brand new one of these as a bonus:

25824896456_18ddbe9a27_z.jpg
Amazing looking brush mate! [emoji41]

(Top seller I'd say!)

Reactions: MrT
Just noticed something new had p
Hrmmmm yes. I am, several times a day thinking "I'll order the Tallow Dragon Noir" but then I remember I am waiting a week or so because I hope there will be another tallow release soon and I want to save on postage. Gamble though... DN may sell out! Hope not.

Yep, there is, and nope, it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.