March 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170307_203654_001.jpg

I found this on Etsy and read some good reviews of the Greek maker. Very reasonable price delivered to Australia but I'm hoping the scent is stronger when wet. Hard soap by the looks.

Got a delivery of a razorock monster synth brush today. What a great brush for the price! I attempted a hand lather with some catties bubbles and the thing, unsurprising for the size of it produced the thickest balll of lather I have seen in seconds.

Got a delivery of a razorock monster synth brush today. What a great brush for the price! I attempted a hand lather with some catties bubbles and the thing, unsurprising for the size of it produced the thickest balll of lather I have seen in seconds.
One of my favourites... enjoy the brush mate

V9A5Ca0.jpg

xzgjpwm.jpg

M&F 3XL 30mm Finest in Butterscotch, Lee was kind enough to send it express which took just under a week. Polished and finished perfectly, I can't wait to break it in :)

V9A5Ca0.jpg

xzgjpwm.jpg

M&F 3XL 30mm Finest in Butterscotch, Lee was kind enough to send it express which took just under a week. Polished and finished perfectly, I can't wait to break it in :)
Looks like a beauty @todras - and a thoroughly un-contemporary design :sneaky:
Enjoy man (y)

V9A5Ca0.jpg

xzgjpwm.jpg

You can that a brush, THIS is a brush!

Wow, pretty impressive - enjoy

It does look pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
V9A5Ca0.jpg

xzgjpwm.jpg

WONDERFUL (y)(y)(y)

Although some might argue, it is Lee's Pipe ;)

Although some might argue, it is Lee's Pipe ;)

It's now been shampooed 3 or 4 times to reveal that beautiful, sweet badger funk hiding underneath that pipe smoke - so there is that ;)

I forgot you were a European 'A' list uber shaver and were familiar with not only the pipe, but the brand of tobacco etc :D

Last edited:
V9A5Ca0.jpg

xzgjpwm.jpg

Beauty and a Beast! Congrats, @todras

Arrived today. Does P&C have support groups or just sabbatical comments? Another brush being shipped and brush close to "in-process" . Obviously 2017 is the year of the brush. The P&C LE still a favorite.
rx03LIf.jpg

Are they both Shavemac's?

Wonderful @Batch300 - and great to hear that the Platypus is still your favourite (y)

I let the comment about moderators here designing a brush slide :D :D :D

Yes both Shavemac. ATG forum brushes designed by the site moderators (HINT to P&C moderators).
2 band silvertip - fan 26/48 & bulb 26/50. I always wanted the 400 style with a colorful handle and like horizontal stripes

You do NOT want me designing a brush!

I leave these things to experts like @alfredus, @Korbz and @Tony Forsyth ...

Status
Not open for further replies.