March 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
926fba67ba7bc13168c40da271eb2f46.jpg

Mail call.

@Korbz where on earth did you get your Rochas Man from which has been discontinue since 2007, Rochas Man is my all time favorite fragrance I've been dying to find some and I don't bloody care if I fail my Sabbatical because I want Rochas Man very very BAD!!!!

PS:- @Korbz
d7dfe614383509199e42f05d43e97693e801b494f4a43d3525375d4912367571.jpg

Last edited:
Does this mean you have broken sabbatical ?? :unsure:
I don't care @Tony Forsyth if I declare myself failed because I've been waiting for 9 years for my most favorite fragrance of Rochas Man, I've been using this fragrance for nearly 10 years and 9 years without it was very painful @Korbz thank you. As soon as I saw @Korbz got his Rochas Man and I panic because it was my most favorite fragrance and I had to grab it straight away because I had to ask @Korbz where he got it from.

Last edited:
I don't care @Tony Forsyth if I declare myself failed because I've been waiting for 9 years for my most favorite fragrance of Rochas Man, I've been using this fragrance for nearly 10 years and 9 years without it was very painful @Korbz thank you. As soon as I saw @Korbz got his Rochas Man and I panic because it was my most favorite fragrance and I had to grab it straight away because I had to ask @Korbz where he got it from.
Speedy NOOoOOOOOOOOO.... dont do it man :stop:

Does this mean you have broken sabbatical ?? :unsure:

Speedy NOOoOOOOOOOOO.... dont do it man :stop:

I do believe that there is an exception for items such as these that genuinely are, or were thought as unobtainable, yet really should be declared before starting...
@Monsta_AU makes the call though.

Thanks you @Korbz got two bottles ordered (100ml) each ;)(y) and I've kept the link and I'm so glad my favorite fragrance is BACK!!!!

I say @Monsta_AU the man has most certainly earned himself a banner!!

My thinking is while you are doing his, get Phil's 2018 one done too in the name of the inevitable, and efficiency :D

@Korbz you have tempted poor old @SpeedyPC and he has cracked like an egg!!:vamp:
I hope that Rochas Man stuff is good!!

Guys please don't blame @Korbz because back in 2007 David Jones, Myers and Chemist Warehouse couldn't supply Rochas Man EDT any more, I was told my most favorite fragrance was been discontinue the product wasn't available in Australia any more. Until 9 years later I was completely gobsmacked when I saw @Korbz posted last night as he got his Rochas Man, and suddenly I said to myself no way this can't be true that my most favorite fragrance Rochas Man has been raised from the dead so I had to double check through David Jones, Myers and Chemist Warehouse online and the product still not available any more. Then I panic and raised the sounding alarm inside my head because I had to ask @Korbz where he got it from as I was so desperate for Rochas Man, suddenly 9 years later since Rochas Man has been raised from the dead as @Korbz said they're producing the product again and than he found the holy grail website where he got it from and I couldn't help myself so I had to buy my most favorite fragrance online.

Any way if I've broken my sabbatical 2017 then I must accept my fail sabbatical banner asap and that is up to @Monsta_AU to makes the call though, so please guys don't blame @Korbz because I failed myself not him.

Last edited:
Guys please don't blame @Korbz because back in 2007 David Jones, Myers and Chemist Warehouse couldn't supply Rochas Man EDT any more, I was told my most favorite fragrance was been discontinue the product wasn't available in Australia any more. Until 9 years later I was completely gobsmacked when I saw @Korbz posted last night as he got his Rochas Man, and suddenly I said to myself no way this can't be true that my most favorite fragrance Rochas Man has been raised from the dead so I had to double check through David Jones, Myers and Chemist Warehouse online and the product still not available any more. Then I panic and raised the sounding alarm inside my head because I had to ask @Korbz where he got it from as I was so desperate for Rochas Man, suddenly 9 years later since Rochas Man has been raised from the dead as @Korbz said they're producing the product again and than he found the holy grail website where he got it from and I couldn't help myself so I had to buy my most favorite fragrance online.

Any way if I've broken my sabbatical 2017 then I must accept my fail sabbatical banner asap and that is up to @Monsta_AU to makes the call though, so please guys don't blame @Korbz because I failed myself not him.
Ohhh HELL NO! You aren't taking this away from me. Enabling someone to break a sabbatical... Don't you dare try to downplay that :woot:

@Korbz you didn't join the sabbatical 2017 and you didn't received a green banner which means you can't received a fail banner, I'm the one should failed because I ask you nicely because I was very desperate and I failed myself & went online bought 2 bottles 100ml each which means I've failed for asking you. You didn't failed @Korbz your 100% clear and safe because you didn't join sabbatical 2017, therefore you can buy what ever you want you're not on sabbatical 2017 you don't have a banner. Fair is fair @Korbz please move on let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.