May 2014 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JugV2

Simply boring.
Go for it.

Tell us all your secret, sweaty-fisted ebay purchases made at 3am on the secret credit card your wife doesn't know about...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell anybody about those!

I got my five 18mm NATO straps for watches yesterday. Cheap as chips.

I got my five 18mm NATO straps for watches yesterday. Cheap as chips.

Nice - where from?

I need to get some news pins for my sons watch so this is a good reminder!

Last edited:
Shaving stuff is going to have to wait a while. We just picked up this wee beastie, delivery early june.

Our resident expert suggested something slightly different, but Mrs Eggs voice was more insistent.

Shaving stuff is going to have to wait a while. We just picked up this wee beastie, delivery early june.

Our resident expert suggested something slightly different, but Mrs Eggs voice was more insistent.

Woot Woot - congrats!

Cheers Mark. Now you know why I wasn't allowed to purchase one of your tgn knotted brushes.

Don't know about a room designated as a den, but it does have two store rooms and a shed that could be co-opted.
One for razors, one for brushes and a shed for blades.

Welcome to the league of the mortgaged working poor

Nice - where from?

I need to get some news pins for my sons watch so this is a good reminder!

eBay - $2 each delivered, so 5 for $10. I got mine from this listing although various other sellers exist.

I chose that one as they had the colours that I wanted in 18mm.

Nice thanks!

You get far less search hits when you search for nato watch band BTW ...

a7e5ybaq.jpg

Loved the 38c so much I got another. Shaver hut. More costly than I would have liked but its loverly in the flesh. Its a 38m kinda cool!

Cheers Mark. Now you know why I wasn't allowed to purchase one of your tgn knotted brushes.

You should have asked me about my new home owner discount!

Ordered a Proraso Christmas (a tube of red & a tube of green). Due from the UK along with a couple blocks of cheap Alum in a week or so.

Add this to the inbound Simpson's cream giveaway, I am looking forward to my Speick tube joinng the finished products sticky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.