Morris & Forndran

Evil, just evil, the lot of you!

I'm starting to think that posting that link has enabled a whole bunch of my fellow aussie wet-shavers :D

I have stayed strong and resisted purchasing.

On a sabbatical this year you see ...

Does anyone know if the price is a starting point or an indicator of price or the actual price?

For example does anyone know what a 1XL with Blonde Badger hair is going to cost? Does it make a difference what rod material you select?

Does anyone know if the price is a starting point or an indicator of price or the actual price?

For example does anyone know what a 1XL with Blonde Badger hair is going to cost? Does it make a difference what rod material you select?
Doesn't matter how it works I guess I am going to find out soon enough now that I have placed an order as well.

I am in the same boat as @alfredus as well in that I already have something in the works too.

In any event I think there will be a little wait on these so no harm done.

I am really looking forward to seeing the awesome brushes that this collaboration brings as well :D

Which has stopped you how many times this year?

Actually quite a few!

That's is a bit of a worry really isn't it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I shudder to think what happens when there is nothing holding you back!

Open @Mark1966 's garage door and you will find the answer to that.

Yeah, that would be when you find a box in the laundry with purchases you have forgotten about and it contains amongst other pieces a Double Ring and a Chrome Toggle ... :whistle:

find a box in the laundry with purchases you have forgotten about and it contains amongst other pieces a Double Ring and a Chrome Toggle

I'm up for a trade of 3 Barristers Reserve splashes (used only once).

Just saying...

I'm up for a trade of 3 Barristers Reserve splashes (used only once).

Just saying...

It was a long time ago now mate. Long gone I'm afraid :(