Morris & Forndran

I can trade for a tub of Shaver Heaven Juicy Fruit and a tub of Tims Greek Peach :LOL:

Maybe you and @todras can chat to each other and see if you can work out a deal.

Now, BOT ...

Just noticed this on the website -

October 6 Update:
The response to our collaboration with Morris & Forndran has been incredible! Orders have come in far faster than anticipated; so while we will do our best to fill orders as quickly as possible, need to extend the lead time to three-to-four months!

Oh dear guys - you broke the system! I can see why ...

SB_AGrube_2_1024x1024.jpg
SB_DPoto_1_1024x1024.jpg

Ever one for @alfredus, he like a bigger brush -

SBH_NWayer_medium.jpg
(Custom Butterscotch Polo Handle made to fit a Huge 58mm Display Knot shown next to a Morris & Forndran Polo 12)

I'm hearing 4 to 6 months currently, and that's at a minimum. I'm glad I ordered prior to posting the link here :D

Maybe you and @todras can chat to each other and see if you can work out a deal.

As much as I love, er shaver heaven, I would have to decline that particular trade ;)

Now, BOT ...

October 6 Update:
The response to our collaboration with Morris & Forndran has been incredible! Orders have come in far faster than anticipated; so while we will do our best to fill orders as quickly as possible, need to extend the lead time to three-to-four months!

SB_DPoto_1_1024x1024.jpg

SBH_NWayer_medium.jpg
(Custom Butterscotch Polo Handle made to fit a Huge 58mm Display Knot shown next to a Morris & Forndran Polo 12)
I'm not too fussed and happy to wait. In fact if there was not a wait time it may have been a deterrent for me at the moment.

I'm not too fussed and happy to wait. In fact if there was not a wait time it may have been a deterrent for me at the moment.

[emoji106] you want to enjoy each new brush/ soap / razor properly. If I got 10 at once, I wouldn't get to know each individual one properly. That's the mistake I did with my straights.

Now, BOT ...

October 6 Update:

SB_DPoto_1_1024x1024.jpg

SBH_NWayer_medium.jpg

I'm not normally one to say I told you so, so I'll just quote myself;

After this post, an the one on FB, I think the wait has just blown out somewhat!

Any order from BSSW is going to have one of those numbers, not just M&F brushes.

It is actually not too bad - he just received ~60+ orders in the last 24 hours :D :D :D

He said he can do a 3-6 handles a day - so for the last 24 hours alone he needs 10-20 days...then shipping to Lee and Lee making and setting the knot + shipping to you...

When I put my order in, I knew, that if I get mine before Christmas, I am very lucky...now you know that it will be Feb-Mar - but who cares - I am sure they will be well worth the wait

It is actually not too bad - he just received ~60+ orders in the last 24 hours :D :D :D

He said he can do a 3-6 handles a day - so for the last 24 hours alone he needs 10-20 days...then shipping to Lee and Lee making and setting the knot + shipping to you...

When I put my order in, I knew, that if I get mine before Christmas, I am very lucky...now you know that it will be Feb-Mar - but who cares - I am sure they will be well worth the wait
OK so it is not as many as I thought.

I really don't mind waiting at all. I'm just a very curious guy.

Are you basing those numbers against your order # and mine @alfredus?

I was actually 12 hours too late for this one - crazy week and I just skimmed my usual sources...

When chances like this come up you have to take them...I would assume that the orders will soon be backlogged for 6 months and then the books will be closed...the real chatter has already started

I was actually 12 hours too late for this one - crazy week and I just skimmed my usual sources...

When chances like this come up you have to take them...I would assume that the orders will soon be backlogged for 6 months and then the books will be closed...the real chatter has already started
Glad I pulled the trigger before it was too late :D

Other than looks. Is there anything special about these? Just wondering.

#1204. Which I'm quite happy with. Just bought three brushes recently. I'm guessing 6 months on this one. Gives me time to save.