Morris & Forndran

a317dd860a1061ed12d434275e67721c.jpg

Next to the Paladin

Nice seeing someone else liking brushes in other than ivory and butterscotch. I have the M&F in MoonJava somewhere in the order process and hoping for Paladin with Sherlock handle and Disco or possibly Purple Haze.

Is that the Paladin PK-47 handle? I have the PK-47 in Cobalt and a favorite handle shape/length.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice seeing someone else liking brushes in other than ivory and butterscotch. I have the M&F in MoonJava somewhere in the order process and hoping for Paladin with Sherlock handle and Disco or possibly Purple Haze.

Is that the Paladin PK-47 handle? I have the PK-47 in Cobalt and a favorite handle shape/length.
What's wrong with butterscotch?

As a wee lad I was never fond of butterscotch candy. While not sure of the correlation, seems to now include shaving brushes. If I could buy a glow in the dark multi-colored neon brush, I probably would. As they said in the late 70's - "Go Disco"

BHK0ToL.jpg

As a wee lad I was never fond of butterscotch candy. While not sure of the correlation, seems to now include shaving brushes. If I could buy a glow in the dark multi-colored neon brush, I probably would. As they said in the late 70's - "Go Disco"

BHK0ToL.jpg
Personally not a huge fan of the Disco (although the Disco M&F looks very nice and quite different from others that I have seen) but some of the other colours are really nice like the bright greens, Purple Haze, Tigris etc.

BHK0ToL.jpg
You can I have one and a spare blank ;) and she glows pretty bright !! but you do need to be in the dark (y)

I may (most likely) put my M&F spot up for grabs when I get the email. 2xl in blonde w/ disco or dark coral. If anyone's interested drop me a pm and I'll let you know when I get the email so you can decide :)

I received an update from Brad earlier this week that I only just got to reading in my inbox...

Bad news for me and a bunch of other people who have Lee working on their brushes in the UK, English customs is holding a large order and so far is refusing to release the handles and or knots. The knots and or brushes were grabbed by customs on 1 November.

I will post an update if I hear any more, can anyone else please do the same.

I received an update from Brad earlier this week that I only just got to reading in my inbox...

Bad news for me and a bunch of other people who have Lee working on their brushes in the UK, English customs is holding a large order and so far is refusing to release the handles and or knots. The knots and or brushes were grabbed by customs on 1 November.

I will post an update if I hear any more, can anyone else please do the same.
I have a feeling my handle is in this batch

Ok so thus far it's @Korbz , myself and @nsavage.

What a bugger of a thing, I bet they want their VAT the greedy bastards and they are in dispute over that.

"Your 2XL handle was shipped to Lee on the 31st of October and is currently in Customs. " yeah I got the same

The only positive in this situation is that we did not have to front the money for the brushes, that would have really stung especially if it is an issue of VAT or customs import duty which in the UK can be quite severe (and in pounds).