Morris & Forndran

It's more that I would like to keep it.

Well that's even easier! If a M&F brush turns up on the rejects page - buy it. Then in several months time when you get your confirmation for the ordered bush - buy it too! The purchases will be months apart and the pain of one long forgotten before the other arrives.

True.

Or

Keep it an one and try one of the other well regarded brush makers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would repeat the update;

15318002_1564319356918294_8679107122761343431_n.jpg

The first shipment of Morris & Forndran shaving brushes arrived this morning from the U.K.! Invoices have been sent and these brushes will be winging their way to their new homes just as soon as payment's received.

As of last night, we have 46 more handles to turn and ship to M&F. That's down from close to 200 in October; so yeah, we've been busy
1f642.png
:) Many of the remaining handles are of the complex multi-resin varieties; so the going is slower--roughly three-four handles/day vs. seven-eight/day for the single resin flavors.

For those receiving partial orders and for those of you who are still waiting, know that we appreciate your patience and are doing everything we can to get your brushes to you as quickly as possible!

And for you who're waiting to place new orders, we thank you as well. We think we're still on track to re-open the Order Book by about the 16th/17th of the month. In that regard, we plan to email everyone on our notification list a couple days in advance.

Now back to work!

I really hoping the Faux Tortoise, fourth from the left is mine but I haven't seen an invoice so probably not.

Thought I would repeat the update;

15318002_1564319356918294_8679107122761343431_n.jpg

I really hoping the Faux Tortoise, fourth from the left is mine but I haven't seen an invoice so probably not.
If you have given an Australian postal address you will hear directly from Lee when your brush is ready.

I read someone here got theirs?

No review as of yet thou.

@Sxot

That turtleshell looks great. Great choice.

I ordered mine 2 days before the process closed. Guessing mine is one of the 46 handles not turned. Good communication on backlog and always assumed late January delivery. Very anxious - never thought I would be close to buying one.