Open Combs

Foolish me, never thought to ask. Phil must be a special guy ~ Ill trade a favor like that with a weeks R&R at my place in Bundaberg (good spot to get away from the southern cold as its winter in Australia) on the GBR (great barrier reef) anytime!
Post that on the Trade/WTB section and in sure you'd get some offers!

On a serious note, I thought i was a died in the wool OpenComb evangelist, but this morning i shaved with the R107 bar razor and got a great, easy, close shave and im questioning my orientation now! Im afraid that if i get my GD208 shave ready i might even want to swap teams and im concerned about my ongoing mental health. Could it be my first true love wont be my last, will i feel pigeonholed into never trying a new experience, am i being unreasonably nervous in trying all forms of shaving and celebrating all form of wet shaving? But what happens if i find my old fusion razor or worse my mach3 getting into my SOTD pics on STM on FB ... Or even more scary posting pics with electric razors, where would the hobby end in tears and a douptheback jacket and medication to try to reverse the effects?!!? Or am i exaggerating, maybe the line dosen't exist and all forms of shaving are ok... Na, cant accept a remington ever as being acceptable, even a drunk, wayward alcoholic high on weed had his standards... (please help a bro out with a LC/OC today and save a life, a friend a brother)

On a serious note, I thought i was a died in the wool OpenComb evangelist, but this morning i shaved with the R107 bar razor and got a great, easy, close shave and im questioning my orientation now! Im afraid that if i get my GD208 shave ready i might even want to swap teams and im concerned about my ongoing mental health. Could it be my first true love wont be my last, will i feel pigeonholed into never trying a new experience, am i being unreasonably nervous in trying all forms of shaving and celebrating all form of wet shaving? But what happens if i find my old fusion razor or worse my mach3 getting into my SOTD pics on STM on FB ... Or even more scary posting pics with electric razors, where would the hobby end in tears and a douptheback jacket and medication to try to reverse the effects?!!? Or am i exaggerating, maybe the line dosen't exist and all forms of shaving are ok... Na, cant accept a remington ever as being acceptable, even a drunk, wayward alcoholic high on weed had his standards... (please help a bro out with a LC/OC today and save a life, a friend a brother)

Hey mate, love your contributions but Google 'paragraph' and do my eyes a favour :)

1. A paragraph (from the Ancient Greek παράγραφος paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraphconsists of one or more sentences.
  2. Paragraph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
So Mark, you want bullet points or collums? Seriously, it was written deliberately like that in a rambling manner, but i got my problems under control with medication and a promise of a GILLETTE NEW LC/OC from Peter from the forums here! Im all good now, until the meds ware off at least...

So Mark, you want bullet points or collums? Seriously, it was written deliberately like that in a rambling manner, but i got my problems under control with medication and a promise of a GILLETTE NEW LC/OC from Peter from the forums here! Im all good now, until the meds ware off at least...

I know someone here with some good pills that likes to share them.

The Maggard Open Comb and Merkur 15C/25C are IDENTICAL heads but the Maggard have some quality control issues with the cap finish. The edges on my first were uneven giving one side a more aggressive shave and unnoticeable shave on the other. The Merkur's have all been perfect (well as perfect as plated/alloys can be).