Paladin Brushes ...good news

Ah - the handle: well I must admit, the handle is a bit too small for my taste - that is the bottom part, where I hold the brush...

However I think your 28mm version will be a bit larger and therefore perfect (y)

I have the 26mm brush coming, I am sometimes glad I don't have massive hands.

Man I have never thought of Australian customs stopping a brush coming in.

I know that Shavemac have a letter about the animal hair and it's treatment and that goes with all their international orders to get through customs.
I don't think I got that letter with my Shavemac I will have to check. I know that I certainly did not get the little card with the hair grade etc on it :(

I don't think I got that letter with my Shavemac I will have to check. I know that I certainly did not get the little card with the hair grade etc on it :(

Sorry I got that wrong @nsavage, they have a letter to give to customs if requested, I think it goes on all bulk orders like when @shavetheman gets a bulk order in. It deals with how the hair was treated.

Well, now it's Sunday night and I already received a tracking number. Amazing. Or maybe they don't much care much for pro football. Or maybe they've got a widescreen TV and a beer cooler in the shop.

FYI - Ken was testing mail and printing setup Sunday evening. All brushes went out today USPS Priority mail for US shipments. Mine arrives Thursday.

I think I am safe - pictures are up - good luck every one (y)

Ken himself prefers hybrids - and I can understand why having tried them...

Damn that Tigris went fast... got a briar in the checkout but decided against it... going to hang out for the tiger :)