Resin Cast Shaving Brush Handles Made in Oz

I definitely agree on Joker for the purple & green brush. Really nice handle - color and shape. May even look good as addition to my few shaving brushes.

Nice engraving on the blue handle. Some use a really fine engraving and hard to see. Blue Moon comes to mind for the blue color, not sure if fits the whole brush.

Pleas don't add any yellow

[emoji38] didn't say it was a good idea? Although yellow highlights may work
8df0046a5eda5cebeeba0fd183fac6cc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A sneak peek !! at a new casting we are working on with our master caster. His brief was Blue, Water, Partly Transparent, and Ice. I think he nailed it. now to get some shaving brush handles cast :sneaky:
Cheers
Tony
m3HaAW8.jpg

@Tony Forsyth looks very sexy are you becoming a nasty boy trying to eat our piggy bank :p:D

Last edited:
After putting up with my little sloppy no name badger brush and after getting a few comments from others better equipped than I, I decided to do something about it. So I made another handle like one that I had previously done. I also wanted to try out one of our very first and new TF 3 band badger Silvertips in a 26mm knot set at 54mm loft. I think the effort this afternoon was well worth it and I am now looking forward to breaking this baby in on my next few shaves (y)

rOUqcJz.jpg

MEMUrbV.jpg

xDAFe5x.jpg

After putting up with my little sloppy no name badger brush and after getting a few comments from others better equipped than I, I decided to do something about it. So I made another handle like one that I had previously done. I also wanted to try out one of our very first and new TF 3 band badger Silvertips in a 26mm knot set at 54mm loft. I think the effort this afternoon was well worth it and I am now looking forward to breaking this baby in on my next few shaves (y)

rOUqcJz.jpg

MEMUrbV.jpg

xDAFe5x.jpg
Looks shit mate, best send it to me for proper disposal :LOL:

In all seriousness that is a beautiful brush @Tony Forsyth you have done a great job with it!