September 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
9IvmtoV.jpg

UFO Goliath, on to the Wolfman Guerilla it goes :)
Wonderful handle - congratulations (y)

20170905_170812.jpg

Who could turn down a safety razor shaped Avon aftershave bottle? It's been an ebay month, really. Even has a bit of juice left of a rather nondescript scent. My slim stands next to it for scale.
I saw one of those bottles on eBay a while back and thought that it would make some people very happy, my mind drifted to wondering where I can get one of those giant display toggles and other giant razors..then I'd need some giant blades and a more giant face..

Aug and Sept:
- ikon bulldog handle
- maggard hexagonal handle
- fine fresh vetiver soap
- fine platinum soap
- fine l'orange noir soap
- fine Italian citrus soap
- fine lavender soap
- proraso red soap
- tuxedo 24mm synthetic brush
- TurnNshave "quarter moon" synth
- TurnNshave "full moon" synth
- TurnNshave "chess brush" synth
- TurnNshave "angel hair" synth
- SV tundra soap
- DR Harris Windsor soap
- Muhle sea buckthorn soap
- bath house Spanish fig & nutmeg soap
- arran machrie soap
- Parker variant razor in graphite

Not at all. My current boar brush is an Omega 10005 which is coming to the end of its useful life as it has started splitting quite badly through the wood.
So a like for like replacement is fine in my books.

It's not like I am going to go on a massive splurge as the floodgates haven't exactly been opened fully.

Last edited:
Not at all. My current boar brush is an Omega 10005 which is coming to the end of its useful life as it has started splitting quite badly through the wood.
So a like for like replacement is fine in my books.

It's not like I am going to go on a massive splurge as the Colette's haven't exactly been opened fully.
Fair enough @eggbert some brushes don't last forever.
NLosTc1.gif

21430414_1548808515157290_6566297986505543014_n.jpg

My TurnNShave brush :) I asked Milton to give me his spin on an ever ready 100T in white and transparent green with a 24mm gamechanger/boss knot set to a 53mm loft. Haven't had a proper go with it yet, but the tips feel lovely, but I might have gone a couple mm low on the loft. Time will tell. I think it looks gorgeous either way :LOL:

My TurnNShave brush :) I asked Milton to give me his spin on an ever ready 100T in white and transparent green with a 24mm gamechanger/boss knot set to a 53mm loft. Haven't had a proper go with it yet, but the tips feel lovely, but I might have gone a couple mm low on the loft. Time will tell. I think it looks gorgeous either way :LOL:

Looks beautiful mate.

What a great idea, I love that look!

Status
Not open for further replies.