Not open for further replies.
7GqzacI.jpg

RAZOROCK MAMBA/TIMELESS
VOSKHOD

DECLARATION/WOLF WHISKERS DWW-3 30MM
EUFROS YLANG YLANG
EUFROS YLANG YLANG BALM

Razor: Vintage Eclipse Red Ring
Blade: Vintage British made Wilkinson Sword (3)
Brush: Simpson LE 19/150 Jubilee shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) les généraux du grand livre shaving soap
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) les généraux du grand livre splash
Cologne: Australian Private Reserve (APR) les généraux du grand livre EDP

Wedding anniversary today (26th), so I wanted a 'special' shave. When I looked at my drawer of soaps though this combination called to me again - hard to beat really!

Another shameless reuse of photo - not sure if 3 days in a row is acceptable @TomG ? Not sure why you are worried about rain on days 4 and 5 for the Ashes Test either really, we will not take that long to beat the Poms will we?

Congratulations to you and Mrs ‘66 on the anniversary.
I am taking the day off to watch Day 1 of the Test.

Rockwell 6S (6)
Lord Racer blade (6)
Shaver Heaven "Juicy Froot" Tallow v3
Omega 49
Re-lather and rinse

A nice DFS+. This blade needs a bit more aggression though so will step it up for the next shave. Should have loaded more soap too... my frugal inclination is difficult to fight sometimes!

Congratulations to you and Mrs ‘66 on the anniversary.
I am taking the day off to watch Day 1 of the Test.

Enjoy!

Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) les généraux du grand livre shaving soap

Wedding anniversary today (26th), so I wanted a 'special' shave. When I looked at my drawer of soaps though this combination called to me again - hard to beat really!

Congratulations Mark on 26th Wedding Anniversary!

Another shameless reuse of photo - not sure if 3 days in a row is acceptable @TomG ? Not sure why you are worried about rain on days 4 and 5 for the Ashes Test either really, we will not take that long to beat the Poms will we?

Congratulations to both of you.
Great news and nice shave.

hlZCZ3K.jpg

Pre-Shave: SebaMed, cold water
Razor: Guerrilla
Blade: Ladas (2)
Brush: Morris & Forndran Tigris
Lather: Mike's Hungarian Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

A fantastic shave with the Guerrilla after four days: close, efficient and super smooth - this razor is becoming more and more my absolute favourite and the wonderful Mike's lather certainly added to the joyful shave.

I hope you all have a terrific Thursday (y)

hlZCZ3K.jpg

Pre-Shave: SebaMed, cold water
Razor: Guerrilla
Blade: Ladas (2)
Brush: Morris & Forndran Tigris
Lather: Mike's Hungarian Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

A fantastic shave with the Guerrilla after four days: close, efficient and super smooth - this razor is becoming more and more my absolute favourite and the wonderful Mike's lather certainly added to the joyful shave.

I hope you all have a terrific Thursday (y)
Fantastic shaving gear & painting, @alfredus!

First shave in almost a week..... Wasn't being lazy and was following Doctors requirements.

Timeless Bronze
Mike's Lime
Astra (3)
2 band Maseto Beehive
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Zatamil 0.1% Ointment

The Timeless performed great with 5 days growth.... I managed to give myself 2 weepers but it feels good to be smooth again! 2 passes across the grain, first pass with plenty of buffing so I could enjoy the second pass. Mike's lathered up a treat but that lime smell isn't doing much for me.

Zatamil was used to calm down some funny red rash on my neck that showed up last week - Dr said no shaving until the medicine had done it's thing.... He thinks it's the recent weather that's brought it on and nothing to do with shaving or the supplies I use. Personally I think it's just me getting old!

Status
Not open for further replies.