ATT R1+UFO
Feather
AP Reserve Ozymandias Soap/Splash/EDP

Pre: my lemon Myrtle pre shave oil
Rockwell R4 w/Polsilver
TurnNshave full moon silvertip synth
Shaver Heaven - Peppermint Plus
Anherb balm

Awesome soap! So fresh and minty but with a bit of complexity.
Still cooling from the mint and the alleys awesome shaver heaven lather!
Enjoyed every minute!

Tuesday:
Pre: Myrsol EMulsion
maquina: Weber/UFO
cuchilla: Feather
brocha: Yaqi sagrada familia
jabon: Australian private Reserve Fougere Bourbon Rose
locion: Australian private Reserve Fougere Bourbon Rose
EdP: AUstralian private Reserve Ozymandias

That;s a fantastic shave. My first ever tried artisan soap is still one of my top prefered scents!
cheers

Pre-shave: - Proraso moisturiser
Brush: - Edwin Jagger badger
Soap/Cream: - DR Harris Arlington (sandlewood with a hint of citrus, damn fine smell)
Bowl: - HG Pottery shaving scuttle (not shown)
Razor: - Friedr Baurmann & Sohne Karbono 1909 (freshly restored with TLC)
Post-shave: - Proraso sandlewood aftershave

IMG_0761.jpg

lYvEsMTl.jpg

Pre: Pb Pre Shave Emulsion
Soap: Pb Mirrors & Smoke
Brush: Semogue 1305
Razor: Asylum Rx
Blade: Feather Pro (5)
Mirrors and Smoke passes the Asylum test. No lack of blade feel on this thing.
I love the colours and composition of this photo. Very nice.

Semogue 1305,
Haslinger Ringelblumen,
Parker 34R,
Polsilver,
Witch Hazel,
Nivea moisturiser

New blade in the Parker and smooth as silk first pass.The Haslinger marigold soap is an excellent performer,slick and plenty of cushion and today was no exception as the lather was one of the best I have whipped up.Must be getting better at my technique with both straights and DE as today I only really needed one pass,again,with some touch ups on the chin,but did a second pass because I had such a good lather for as close to BBS as I can get.
Very pleasing and satisfying shave.

1. Preshave: Cyril R Salter - Lavender
  2. Razor: Thiers Issard, 5/8
  3. Soap: RazoRock, razorocktober
  4. Brush: Dovo Silvertip
  5. Postshave: RazoRock - Don Marco
  6. Earworm: Witness (1 Hope) - Roots Manuva
Decent shave again this morning, but a bit pissed off. Unfortunately I knocked the blade against the spout of the tap and caused a small bit of damage to the edge. Any ideas what level grit I might have to start with to get rid of a small chip?

June 19, 2018 - Tuesday
fBbvm4Vl.jpg

Prep:
Shower, Stirling Sea Kelp
Brush: Dogwood Handcrafts "Andromeda" - 26mm Maggard Badger
Razor: Anodized Aluminum Wolfman WR-1DC on WRH-2 (Black & Purple)
Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
Lather: Chatillon Lux/Declaration Grooming - Santal Auster - Soap
Post Shave: Chatillon Lux - Santal Auster - Aftershave
Fragrance: Chatillon Lux - Santal Auster (Parfum Extrait) - Parfum

Went to the baseball game last night and I've never sweated more in my life. Unfortunately, we were on the first base side so the sun was beating down on us. Thankfully, by the 5th inning the sun had fallen behind the buildings and we were no longer being cooked alive :).​

Tuesday 19th June

6AH7B1wl.jpg

Eufros Premium Agarwood
Semogue Taj Mix
Hayashi Diamond
5.17 (1)
Al Kimiya Hayat

Eufros never ever disappoints, the new Taj is as good as I expected it to be, the Hayashi is like a laser, Al Kimiya on another level again, Hayat is sig worthy​

No photo, no description of tools - just a rant this morning -

How hard is it to get a working sink plug in a hotel bathroom?

They are often not provided (stolen?) but even when they are almost invariably they don't work and the water runs out of the basin. I mean, seriously, this is not a complex engineering task people - is it?

Of course you discover this AFTER you hop out of the shower and are standing there in a towel about to shave - not the time when you are wanting to invite the little old lady from housekeeping into your room.

So you have another frustrating, irritated shave.

[/rant]

Thanks all, glad to have that off my chest, I know you guys will understand. Thanks for listening.

Normal service will be resumed [at home with a decent sink plug] tomorrow

No photo, no description of tools - just a rant this morning -

How hard is it to get a working sink plug in a hotel bathroom?

They are often not provided (stolen?) but even when they are almost invariably they don't work and the water runs out of the basin. I mean, seriously, this is not a complex engineering task people - is it?

People steal anything these days, I remember a few years ago at my gym, someone stole the brass hinges on all the shower doors : / The off-duty cops at the gym were joking about it "I couldn't arrest the guy, he must be desperate for cash". You, my friend, have been the unfortunate victim of one of these pesky hotel thieves, you know, the ones who keep cups & towel :ROFLMAO:

1. Preshave: Cyril R Salter - Lavender
  2. Blade: Perma Sharp
  3. Razor: Charcoal Goods, Lvl 2, Dual comb
  4. Soap: B&M Reserve, cool
  5. Brush: Omega, boar
  6. Postshave: Jojoba oil
  7. Earworm: The wanderer - U2, featuring Jonny Cash.
This blade and head felt really mild this morning. No irritation whatsoever and a BBS after 3 passes. Still not a huge fan of these reserve soaps. I seem to struggle to get a lather that I am happy with, no matter the ratio of soap:water. On a separate note, got the email from @todras that Skyefall is in the mail and is due to arrive on Monday, which is perfect because we go on holiday on Tuesday. Now, I wonder which soap/s I'll be taking???

People steal anything these days, I remember a few years ago at my gym, someone stole the brass hinges on all the shower doors : / The off-duty cops at the gym were joking about it "I couldn't arrest the guy, he must be desperate for cash". You, my friend, have been the unfortunate victim of one of these pesky hotel thieves, you know, the ones who keep cups & towel :ROFLMAO:

I do get that and in this case I had a plug it was just useless.

To use a stapler in the Qantas Business Lounge you have to ask at the desk. Even the chained to the desks ones were stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.