Razor ::
CB Karve (D)
Blade :: Gillette Platinum
Brush :: ThatDarnRob - Garnet
Bowl :: Pottersong
Soap :: Talbot Shaving - Valley of Fire
Finale :: Cold Water Rinse/Alum/Witch Hazel/Talbot Shaving - VoF Splash
zUM5Slu.jpg

Continuing my theme of recent off-topic posts, a sign in one of the staff toilets at the school where the conference I'm at is being held -

I'll let you translate ...
@Mark1966 are you 100% sure the warning sign doesn't tell you that you're not allowed to play with your willy woodpecker while sitting on the toilet :p:D

Continuing my theme of recent off topic posts, a sign in one of the staff toilets at the school where the conference I'm at is being held -

I'll let you translate ...

Google Translate says

standing urination is not fresh
pee splatters around
ends up on the buttocks, pants and shoe
and clatters on the ground

You are therefore urged
to sit on the toilet
There you do a leader and you do
a great pleasure

Antwerp, next stop on my toilet your of Europe -

Saw this place in my walk -

Not sure that this is much like home -

but had to try.

What else do you do when you are on the other side of the world, alone and without any 'spare' days in you itinerary? You have oysters and the Steak Taartare -

Real men eat their meat RAW!

Google Translate says

standing urination is not fresh
pee splatters around
ends up on the buttocks, pants and shoe
and clatters on the ground

You are therefore urged
to sit on the toilet
There you do a leader and you do
a great pleasure
I guess they have a point here!
The wife says women’s toilets are worse than imaginable. The story’s she sometimes tells are quite disgusting if I may say so!

Squadron Dutch Resistance
RW 6c
Wilki
Own Badger Boar
Captains Choice Sandlewood

Well not a fluke this Squadron Soap is dam good I got so much lather from it I could have had another 3 members join me for a shave and had some over :LOL::LOL:

The post shave feel is awesome
JVPIJwc.jpg

35je1ll.jpg

Karve 'A' w/ Perma-Sharp (3)
Semouge 830
Noble Otter The Noir et Vanille Soap and Splash.

Wow this is amazing set. The soap and splash performance are get. Plenty of cushion and slickness from the soap and the post shave feeling was soft and smooth. The splash had a nice alcohol hit and has left my skin feeling pretty good.

The scent strength of the soap I would say is a medium and the splash scent strength is strong.

Off the puck of the soap there's a strong black tea smell, which I actually dig. It's loses that a bit though in the lather, a strawberry scent really takes over. This is what the splash scent is like as well. An hour or so after the shave the strawberry is dominating the scent with a bit of black tea behind it.

I'll have to check out some other tea scents now

35je1ll.jpg

Karve 'A' w/ Perma-Sharp (3)
Semouge 830
Noble Otter The Noir et Vanille Soap and Splash.

Wow this is amazing set. The soap and splash performance are get. Plenty of cushion and slickness from the soap and the post shave feeling was soft and smooth. The splash had a nice alcohol hit and has left my skin feeling pretty good.

The scent strength of the soap I would say is a medium and the splash scent strength is strong.

Off the puck of the soap there's a strong black tea smell, which I actually dig. It's loses that a bit though in the lather, a strawberry scent really takes over. This is what the splash scent is like as well. An hour or so after the shave the strawberry is dominating the scent with a bit of black tea behind it.

I'll have to check out some other tea scents now

Now is a dam good SOTD & write up on the actual shave and performance (y)

Pre-shave:- Hot shower
Brush:- Vulfix Pure Badger
Soap/Cream:- PAA Cold Spices
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 37c Slant / Feather
Post-shave:- Proraso Green

My first shave with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Cold Spices; awesome old school 'old spice' type fragrance. Lathered beautifully with amazing glide and protection - no nicks or irritation going ATG with the Slant razor/Feather blade combo

Antwerp, next stop on my toilet your of Europe -

Saw this place in my walk -

Not sure that this is much like home -

but had to try.

What else do you do when you are on the other side of the world, alone and without any 'spare' days in you itinerary? You have oysters and the Steak Taartare -

Real men eat their meat RAW!
Steak Tartare and Belgian Frittes with homemade mayonnaise - now that's a meal!
And a sneaky glass of red to wash it down.

Saturday morning; northern suburbs of Athens, Greece:

Supply V2 (oo) & Schick Proline B-20
Yaqi Timberwolf 26mm
Santa Maria Novella (original version/2008, in traditional Korean ceramic)
Epsilon Blue Mediterranean
Mastik water & Organic aloe vera tonic spray

w4aUI5x.jpg

Wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.