Thater White Boar
CJuhmP4.jpg

Pre-shave: Shower
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo
Soap/Cream: B&M Reserve Spice
Razor: Rockwell 6c (R3) with Ikon Bamboo Handle
Blade: Gillette 7'Oclock-Yellow (3)
Post-shave: Cold water splash, Alum, L'Oreal AS Balm

Finally got the lather to work well from the start, nice two pass tonight.

Squadron Sweet Heart
RW 6c
Gillette Nacet
Floid Black
Thater White Boar
CJuhmP4.jpg
Well well....... well it's about bloody time @58RW you've finally starting to use you're complaining, whinging, carry on crybaby over a bloody Thater White Boar since you were trying to sell it.

Sooo.......... How's the Thater White Boar coming along you poor whinging, carry on crybaby.

giphy.gif

Squadron Soap September

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch distressed Culmak reknotted in TGN Finest
Soap/Cream: Squadron Soap Group Captain's Blend shaving soap
Razor: Vintage Gillette Slim Adjustable (7)
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (7)
Post-shave: Squadron Soap Group Captain's Blend aftershave splash
Fragrance: None

That wonderful caramel coloured lather than is the GCB from @SchoolForAnts ! Such a great soap and wonderful fragrance in the aftershave. Chocks away on another trip today!

Thought i would break it up and bring out an old favourite in my Edwin Jagger DE89.. put a persona in there to be honest wasnt as good as my rockwell 6c. The DE89 def wasnt as efficient and i needed an extra pass which left my face a little uncomfortable. I think i will revist this next week but chuck in a feather, i think that is the only blade that gives the 89 a better efficiency..

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Razorock Synthetic Silvertip
Soap: Sterling Blu
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Persona Platinum Chrome

Pre - Hot shower
Brush - Razorock Big Bruce
Soap - A&G Lavender
Razor - Rockwell 6S (4)
Blade - Gillette 7OC Yellow (1)
Post - AP Reserve Florian

Holy crap i keep getting so addicted to the smell of the Florian AS. i subtle rub of the facial cheeks and then under the nose for some smell-gasm!!

This is the first time I've used this blade in the Rockwell and it didn't disappoint one bit. Quite sharp with efficiency to boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre - Hot shower
Brush - Razorock Big Bruce
Soap - A&G Lavender
Razor - Rockwell 6S (4)
Blade - Gillette 7OC Yellow (1)
Post - AP Reserve Florian

Holy crap i keep getting so addicted to the smell of the Florian AS. i subtle rub of the cheeks and then under the nose for some smell-gasm!!

This is the first time I've used this blade in the Rockwell and it didn't disappoint one bit. Quite sharp with efficiency to boot.
That's my daily setup rockwell with a 7 0clock yellow.for me at least nothing else works near as good.

Well well....... well it's about bloody time @58RW you've finally starting to use you're complaining, whinging, carry on crybaby over a bloody Thater White Boar since you were trying to sell it.

Sooo.......... How's the Thater White Boar coming along you poor whinging, carry on crybaby.

giphy.gif
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's shit only cause I'm stuck with it on the other hand it's pretty bloody good overall I guess gave it 3/4 brush soap washes then loaded it up. So you were right I was mmmm well you were right but that's why i seek you out when I need guidance :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.