Not open for further replies.

Uo2xJaX.jpg

Vaobra Pre Shave
M&F Polo
Timeless
Feather
MLS TSM LE Agora Xyrisma

u6vcvTg.jpg

Pre: Hot Shower, Truefitt & Hill Oil....
Razor: Karve ‘D’ Plate....
Blade: Gillette Rubie....
Brush: Mondial Boar....
Soap: AP Reserve Bay City....
Post: AP Reserve Bay City Aftershave, Dior Sauvage EDP....

Cosy....
How do you like the Gillette Rubie blades @fruityasu?
I ordered 30 yesterday along with some other Gillettes, mostly the Platinum.

Pre - Hot shower
Water temp - Cold
Brush - Big Bruce
Razor - Rex Ambassador
Blade - Gillette Platinum (1)
Soap - D.R. Harris Windsor
Post - Stirling Ben Franklin

Nice comfortable shave today helped by my favourite blade (100 on order). No irritation at all. Noice.

Nicely done. Love the themes per SOTD.
Lol at first I thought it was a clown and said that is odd. Then it clicked.

Thoughts on the Paradigm SE please?
Or too early to tell.

I have only used one time but I can say that it is the softest SE that I have tried it is impossible to cut and it is very effective .. I have to use more blades .. I love it!

Rockwell 6s (4)
Feather (1)
RazoRock Plissoft
A&E Asian Plum soap and splash

First time using the 6s - smooth, smooth shaver. Complete BBS. So much better than the DE89 for me. For two day's growth, plate 4 was good but I reckon 5 or 6 would've saved me a pass or two. If what people are saying is true, and that the Karve is supposedly smoother than the 6s, well then I know what I'll be getting next.

Second time using Asian Plum and this scent is probably my current favourite. Post shave feel is fantastic, and the splash is the cherry on top. This is really the only splash I have which doesn't dry out my skin at all, and that's likely due to the lower alcohol content.
Can't really pick out any individual scents but I do get whiffs of tobacco even a good 10 hours later which I like (even though I'm a non-smoker).

Overall, awesome shave. Just wish the weather was a bit less gloomy here in Melbourne.

How do you like the Gillette Rubie blades @fruityasu?
I ordered 30 yesterday along with some other Gillettes, mostly the Platinum.

Hey there @tim33z....The Rubie’s aren’t a bad blade....Definitely not the sharpest but they are smooth....With my beard I get two great shaves out of them and then I’ll bin them....You won’t be disappointed but then every face is different....🤓🤓🤓

Hey there @tim33z....The Rubie’s aren’t a bad blade....Definitely not the sharpest but they are smooth....With my beard I get two great shaves out of them and then I’ll bin them....You won’t be disappointed but then every face is different....🤓🤓🤓
Thanks mate but I disagree. Every face is the same. Ugly as sin. Except maybe Jessica Alba! That face is like a heavenly angel 😇

I don’t look for sharpest blades as they always try to eat me. Smooth is king!

Status
Not open for further replies.