Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-shave: Shower
Brush: Yaqi Deep Space 24mm Silvertip Badger
Soap/Cream: PAA (CK6) - CAD
Razor: Karve CB (C-SB)
Blade: Lord Platinum (1)
Post-shave: Cold Water Splash, alum, TSW After Balm

First shave with a Lord Platinum.....so far not impressive.

I think some fanboyz might just about get him going. What are you trying to start? Itching for some moderation?😂

Well I'll be away again from Sunday - so ...

NOT.

MY.

PROBLEM.

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Culmak
Soap/Cream: B&M Cologne Russe shaving soap
Razor: Muhle R95 Rocca Birch Handle
Blade: Polsilver "Brown" (5)
Post-shave: B&M Cologne Russe splash
Fragrance: N/A

Still going strong!

jKsycgTl.jpg

HMO97vJl.jpg

Really nice shave and nice to use a post shave product that suits the slightly cooler weather. It’s a gorgeous scent very well designed!

Alas, today I binned the Polsilver blade after 16 shaves. That was enough, and my experiment wasn’t to save cents, I just wanted to push it farther than I though doable. Today’s shave just had the beginnings of needing extra passes in some spots which will invariably end up with blood loss. Better it be binned too early than too late...

HMO97vJl.jpg

Really nice shave and nice to use a post shave product that suits the slightly cooler weather. It’s a gorgeous scent very well designed!

Alas, today I binned the Polsilver blade after 16 shaves. That was enough, and my experiment wasn’t to save cents, I just wanted to push it farther than I though doable. Today’s shave just had the beginnings of needing extra passes in some spots which will invariably end up with blood loss. Better it be binned too early than too late...

I notice that the razor in the pic seems to have fallen apart too?

Poor QC?

:ROFLMAO:

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Culmak
Soap/Cream: B&M Cologne Russe shaving soap
Razor: Muhle R95 Rocca Birch Handle
Blade: Polsilver "Brown" (5)
Post-shave: B&M Cologne Russe splash
Fragrance: N/A

Still going strong smooth as a
LK91Bde.gif

jKsycgTl.jpg
FTFY

SqE7cd2.jpg

Pre-shave: Shower/Bloom Water
Brush: Vintage Klenzo
Soap: Wholly Kaw - Jamestown Gentleman
Razor: GC-84.P
Blade: Astra (3)
Post-shave: Assorted Aftershaves
Last shave before I go travelling and broke out the GC-84P to make sure I am not comparing the other razors to some fantasy of what good really is. GC did not disappoint. Best all rounder in my collection
I noticed the Wholly Kaw soaps also have lanolin but thankfully not enough to cause any major irritation because they have a wonderful scent. Happy Shaving Gents.

Pre: Warm Shower
Razor: Timeless 95 SB
Blade: Polsilver
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Pony
Soap: Wiickham 1912 – Club Cola

Lovely smooth shave, really enjoyed the cola scent!!

49549135218_8f4fd4c4ba_b.jpg
Agree @StratMan - Club Cola rocks!

x4y3wwF.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Antica Barbieria Colla Almond Oil Pre-Shave Cream
Brush: Tony Forsyth P&C LE 2017 Platypus High Mountain White Badger
Soap: Phoenix & Beau Achilles Last Stand
Razor: Merkur Mergress (3.5)
Blade: NOS Gillette Bleue Extra (3)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel; Myrsol Blue A/S splash
Scent: None

First outing for a seasonal release by Phoenix & Beau - Achilles Last Stand. The performance was typical of P&B - excellent. But the scent - wow! I really like it. The maker's notes say that it is inspired by their travels to Morocco. It has a really interesting structure, and to me is fresh yet paradoxically dark and mysterious. A dead set ripper!
The Mergress was as efficient as ever - I was almost done after two passes, and absolutely BBS after the third. An invigorating blast of Myrsol Blue, and I am grinning :D.

Pre: Hot shower
Razor: Smart Helix Apollo, Less Aggressive Plate
Blade: Gillette Rubie Plus
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk3
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Coolabah
WTG, ATG, touch up with adjusted angles for my beard.
Another stressful one at work today. Looked forward to this evenings shave and was not disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.