s.png

Pre-shave: Hot water, Pears soap
Brush: Forgotten Art "Southern Skies" 30mm Snow Leopard
Soap/Cream: Stirling Bergamot Lavender
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild
Post-shave: Shower, Nivea balm, La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF50+

Apologies for the crappy pic...

Some folks might get bored with my repeated selection of this Stirling soap, but it remains at the top of my Desert Island selection, so I won't apologise for it. (So there. :mooning::p)

The La Roche-Posay sunblock is a big step up from the Neutrogena product I was using before. Also more expensive ($24 at Chemist Warehouse), but I can live with that. It has very little scent, a runny consistency and goes on easily, so there's no lingering discomfort. It also doesn't roll off in lumps when applied on top of balm.

IMG-20210131-222342.jpg

Brush: Alpha Shaving Brushes T-400 Frank Shaving G4 24/52mm
Razor: RR Mamba
Blade: Personna Lab Blue (5)
Pre: Shower
Soap: AP Reserve Coolabah LE
Post: The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30 ml // Nivea 2 Phase A/S Lotion // TSW After Balm
WTG, ATG, Touchups = DFS

There's a reason why I rarely use the Mamba these days as its way too mild. especially for my two day growth but the blade added some efficiency to results wise the shave gets a pass. The G4 continues to surprise in density and performance but I'd prefer a larger size with a bit more splay.
Finally finished this tub of soap and a part of me is sad as AP Reserve is practically unobtanium these days...
Stay Safe & Happy Shaves!

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson shave brush
Soap/Cream: APR Lightning Ridge shaving soap
Razor: Vintage British Gillette #15 Aristocrat
Blade: Vintage NOS English Wilkie (3)
Post-shave: APR Lightning Ridge splash
Fragrance: APR Lightning Ridge EDP

So good.

fss39ojl.jpg

RAZOR: Schultze Espe 4/8"
CREAM: Proraso Green
BRUSH: Mason Pearson Best Badger knot
STROP: Dovo double sided hanging leather
AFTERSHAVE: Proraso Green

20210201_075600-jpg.1216227

A bit of Green to start the new month; pinch and a punch!
Unfortunately I can't see your picture...you can't just link to another forum...you have to upload to an image hosting site like imgur

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: WCS - Honeycomb white.
Soap/Cream: WCS - Chypre
Razor: Karve CB - SS
Blade: Gillette 7oclock Super Stainless (6)
Post-shave: WCS - Chypre AS splash / Lucky Tiger - Face Moisturiser

2 pass WTG daily shave = DFS+. Another nice shave even better than the last. These Gillette 7oclocks are a mild blade, although enjoyable and great for those cruise control shaves without the need to worry about nicks or cuts. Really enjoy a good chypre scent, and this soap and splash did not disappoint.(y).
The lucky Tiger moisturiser is a good little moisturiser and a perfect fit for ones dopp kit.

Can you spot the S.O.T.D. amongst all the other paraphenalia?
Charcoal Goods, Torpedo, lvl2, CC
Vulfix, burlington,
MdC fougere

Certainly wil; not win any S.O.T.D. pic awards with this shot. Just showing how it is. Damn kids!​
Oh well @Rabid Badger you wanted a wife and family, sometimes it’s hard with the kid’s around. It’s called lousy bathroom wet shaving tough titties. :smuggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.