Not open for further replies.
Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- Hoffritz 21mm Pure Badger
Soap:- Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Razor:- Hoffritz Slant
Blade:- Wizamet (1)
Aftershave:- Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars

y0DpgX9.jpg

I am so glad I listen to you mob: Hoffritz, Wizamet, Cognac & Cuban Cigars all recommended by P&C enablers and amazing :)(y)

Happy Shaves P&C

Last edited:
Kkuc4udl.jpg

Here's my travel kit for this week. First rule - don't travel lightly. I do also carry some back up in amongst the suitcase somewhere i.e. a tube of Nivea shave cream and of course the Arko. There's the Gillette Fusion that's lived in the toilet bag for the last thirteen years and a plastic DE my son bought me in Thailand (just in case, and it actually works reasonably well).
OK, I understand @Mark1966 is geared up for air travel, I'm guessing this lot wouldn't make it through as hand luggage.:LOL:
Looks like my idea of travel kit is somewhere between yours and @Mark1966's. I carry just one proper tub of soap, one razor, brush, plenty of blades and a Rover bowl.

Curious to know how you carry all that stuff, or is it just spread through your travel bags?

Incidentally, I see a straight there, but no strop. Or do you use the shoulder strap of your bag? ;)

Looks like my idea of travel kit is somewhere between yours and @Mark1966's. I carry just one proper tub of soap, one razor, plenty of blades and a Rover bowl.

Curious to know how you carry all that stuff, or is it just spread through your travel bags?

Incidentally, I see a straight there, but no strop. Or do you use the shoulder strap of your bag? ;)
Oh yeah, Strop hangs in the suit bag. The rest just packs into the suit case. :)

Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- Hoffritz 21mm Pure Badger
Soap:- Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Razor:- Hoffritz Slant
Blade:- Wizamet (1)
Aftershave:- Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars

y0DpgX9.jpg

I am so glad I listen to you mob: Hoffritz, Wizamet, Cognac & Cuban Cigars all recommended by P&C enablers and amazing :)(y)

Happy Shaves P&C
the Hoffritz slant is such a great razor - one of my all-time favourite DE's, an outstanding performer. I have a 37g BNIB but can't see the point in opening it when The Hoff does such a great job. I do have a backup for my backup's backup, just in case...;)

I am guessing that @Pbgoose is a member of the younger generation. I was using a Dopp kit long before it became a generic term. Yes. I am that old. :rolleyes:
I just assumed it had American origin. Happy to be considered young though not sure what yardstick you’re using. I did think you had a couple of decades on me.:)

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson shaving brush
Soap/Cream: APR Fougere Trois shaving soap
Razor: Muhle Rocca R95
Blade: Personna 'Lab Blue' (3)
Post-shave: APR Fougere Trois splash
Fragrance: N/A

All this talk of Dopp kits makes me want to travel - better hop on a plane somewhere later this morning ...

6j3TkDDl.jpg

You want to travel? I think I'd prefer to stay at home though I'll probably be beating the western tracks for another decade.

This is likely to be my first year since 2009 that I've not been overseas at least once, definitely want to travel!

Word is that it's not really a good time to travel. As a matter of fact it may be the worst time to travel since 1918.

Give me the vaccine and let me go!

Less tourists around :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.