Brush:- TF 28mm synth (Blue Ice)
Soap/Cream:- G&A Iceberg
Razor:- Blue Wonder 6/8
Post shave:- Weleda After Shave Balm
After shave:- Floid Blue

51113311169_2e70e4b74f_c.jpg
You need some blue scales for your straight razor

You need some blue scales for your straight razor
I’m good it’s says BLUE WONDER ii blue on the scales. What I am thinking is that if I get the D.R Harris pink aftershave then I can make
some pink acrylic scales for a spare blade I have. It would mean that I would need a pink shaving brush but that’s doable.

Last edited:
TUESDAY
PRE: bloom water
RAZOR: RazoRock Silver Hawk V2
BLADE: Schick Proline
BRUSH: WCS 26mm Synthetic BOSS Knot
SOAP: Saponificio Varesino Desert Vetiver

RU085UJ.jpg

IMHO the $30 aluninum Hawk is one of the best bargains in the shaving world. It outshaves many of my stainless DEs costing more than five times as much. I also have two stainless steel Hawks, standard and OC. And yes, they are slightly more efficient than the aluminum version, at more than twice the price.

awesome photo 👍

First time using my Blackland Vector with a Feather Professional blade. It gave me an effortless close shave.
I doubt if there's any blade that doesn't work well with the Vector, at least I haven't found one. Even the Chinese No-Names do a good job (for as long as they last). Though my personal favourite is the Kai Captain Titan Mild (PINK).

IMG-20210414-192357.jpg

Brush: PAA Atomic Rocket
Razor: Muhle Rocca V4 R95 Birch Bark
Blade: Wizamet S.I (3)
Pre: Shower
Soap: AP Reserve Skye Fall
Post: AP Reserve Skye Fall A/S Splash // Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm
WTG, ATG, Touchups = BBS

Of all the APR scents I have sampled its safe to say the wintery ones are best with Skye Fall up there with the best!!! :love:

Stay Safe & Happy Shaves!

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson boar brush
Soap/Cream: Stirling Soap Co Bay Rum soap
Razor: Vintage Gillette 'Fatboy' Adjustable (7)
Blade: Vintage British Wilkinson Sword (2)
Post-shave: Stirling Soap Co Bay Rum splash
Fragrance: Stirling Soap Co Bay Rum EDT

So nice, always great performance from the Stirling products

YaeLNY1l.jpg

RAZOR: The Pearl Flexi Adjustable Safety Razor V2 #4
BLADE: Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdge Yellow
BRUSH: Heritage Ever-Ready 26mm SHD Gel
SOAP: Ethos /CBL Fresh Lime Shave Soap

InSb3pU.jpg

Awesome first shave with the Pearl Flexi Adjustable. There were no alignment issues, and the shave at level #4 was smooth and efficient -- BBS in two passes with a little touch up. IMHO this is a first-class adjustable razor. It’s a keeper!

51117080270_1573dedec5_b.jpg

Brush: Maggard 24mm SHD
Razor: Karve Brass SB-D
Blade: Feather (3)
Lather: Barrister and Mann - Rhapsody

First shave with this soap. Wow! What a scent... If you liked Noble Otter RAWR, you will love this one. Both of those soaps kind of max out on my floral tolerance - but in a good way. If anyone remember Mayflower by Declaration Grooming a couple years ago - it’s not like that at all. That one was just way too floral (to my liking anyway), and I ended up giving it away. In Rhapsody I think the vanilla, sandalwood and orange/lemon ties it all together wonderfully. I have been DE shaving for just over 2 years now, I currently have 14 B&M soaps (plus 2 finished and 3 samples). I don’t know much about fragrances, but I’m just amazed by the variety of great scents this guy puts out, and I have even skipped quite a few of the recent seasonal releases. No wonder why this brand is a favourite for many, including me.

s.png

Pre-shave: Hot water, Pears soap
Brush: Forgotten Art "Southern Skies" 30mm Snow Leopard
Soap/Cream: Castle Forbes Lavender
Razor: Razorock Hawk V3
Blade: Feather Professional Super
Post-shave: Homebrew moisturiser, La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF50+

It's been all of a few days since I last touched this soap, but I can't leave it alone, it just works so well with the huge knot on this brush. :love:

RAZOR: The Pearl Flexi Adjustable Safety Razor V2 #4
BLADE: Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdge Yellow
BRUSH: Heritage Ever-Ready 26mm SHD Gel
SOAP: Ethos /CBL Fresh Lime Shave Soap

InSb3pU.jpg

Awesome first shave with the Pearl Flexi Adjustable. There were no alignment issues, and the shave at level #4 was smooth and efficient -- BBS in two passes with a little touch up. IMHO this is a first-class adjustable razor. It’s a keeper!
Great summary @klinker and very much inline with the majority of reviews I've seen. Looking forward to adding one to the rotation sooner rather than later :)

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Ash Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Plunder
Razor/Blade:- Muhle Rocca R94 / Wizamet SI #3
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Hugo Boss (Original)
Tonight Tipple:- Johnnie Walker Black Label Sherry Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.