TroyCraft 26mm 2-Band Finest
B&M Seville
Son of Zeus

51746426517_c4fd2bd61e_b.jpg

Razor: Wolfman Ti WR2 1.05
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Declaration Grooming B14 Blood of Kings 2.0 Jefferson
Soap: Lothur Grooming Black

I say this about every new brush I get but I really do mean it when I say this is the best brush I’ve used. Super soft, medium backbone and no scrub which suits all my preferences. I think this batch will go down as one of the best.

Out of all the elite tier soap bases I’ve tried (Oaken V3, Omnibus, K2e, Tusk and Milksteak to name a few) Lothur’s V2 is by far the best. Extremely easy to lather, super slick and the post shave is a notch above oaken lab’s V3. Like the soap, the splash is the best I’ve used. The scent strength is long lasting (3-4 hours).

Black by Lothur x TRC is inspired by Tom Ford’s Nior De Nior. It’s very well blended but I do pickup the black pepper and rose. Mature and masculine, it’s definitely a winner for me.
DcA2Z6S.jpg

Razor: Wolfman Ti WR2 1.05
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Declaration Grooming B14 Blood of Kings 2.0 Jefferson
Soap: Lothur Grooming Black

I say this about every new brush I get but I really do mean it when I say this is the best brush I’ve used. Super soft, medium backbone and no scrub which suits all my preferences. I think this batch will go down as one of the best.

Out of all the elite tier soap bases I’ve tried (Oaken V3, Omnibus, K2e, Tusk and Milksteak to name a few) Lothur’s V2 is by far the best. Extremely easy to lather, super slick and the post shave is a notch above oaken lab’s V3. Like the soap, the splash is the best I’ve used. The scent strength is long lasting (3-4 hours).

Black by Lothur x TRC is inspired by Tom Ford’s Nior De Nior. It’s very well blended but I do pickup the black pepper and rose. Mature and masculine, it’s definitely a winner for me.
DcA2Z6S.jpg
I see “White” is being released soon as well as “Oregon”. I hope this company is still around in a few years when I go to refill the cupboards.

I see “White” is being released soon as well as “Oregon”. I hope this company is still around in a few years when I go to refill the cupboards.
Yeah I’ve been quite tempted to pick them up, They both sound like bangers.

Namkha is fantastic as well, if you like rose and oud I’d highly recommend it.

Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- Restored Ever-Ready 150 with 22mm Silvertip Knot
Soap:- Chiseled Face Groomatorium - Ghost Town Barber
Razor:- #58 - Aussie Aristocrat Junior
Blade:- Aussie Spoiler (8) and retired
Aftershave:- Chiseled Face Groomatorium - Ghost Town Barber

GLroiYI.jpg

Some days I wonder why I bother with anything other than barbershop and bay rum scents
This wonderful scent brought a smile to my face every time it wafted past which is quite an achievement these days :) bringing a smile to my face that is :)

Happy Shaves P&C

IMG-20211215-201505-3.jpg

Brush: TROYCRAFT Clear/Blue/White 24mm 2 Band Finest ''P&C Charity Auction 2021"
Razor: Smart Helix Apollo 0.50mm Mild Plate + RR Halo Handle
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Pre: Shower
Soap: Shaver Heaven Sweet Almond Milk
WTG, ATG, Touchups = DFS+

Very happy I still have the Apollo, all be it the head as it delivers comfortably close shaves on bot sides of the plate...

Stay Safe & Happy Shaves!

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson Shaving Brush
Soap/Cream: APR Fougere Trois shaving soap
Razor: Vintage Schick Krona
Blade: Polsilver 'Brown' (4)
Post-shave: APR Fougere Trois splash
Fragrance: N/A

This really is a good soap @nsavage

4x72mcPl.jpg

Brush:- Restored Ever-Ready 150 with 22mm Silvertip Knot
Soap:- Chiseled Face Groomatorium - Ghost Town Barber
Razor:- #58 - Aussie Aristocrat Junior
Blade:- Aussie Spoiler (8) and retired
Aftershave:- Chiseled Face Groomatorium - Ghost Town Barber

GLroiYI.jpg

Some days I wonder why I bother with anything other than barbershop and bay rum scents
This wonderful scent brought a smile to my face every time it wafted past which is quite an achievement these days :) bringing a smile to my face that is :)

Happy Shaves P&C

It's one of my all time favourites as well. I'm a big fan of Chiseled Face products.

Brush:- Semogue 1305 Premium Boar
Soap:- Squadron - Coronet Fougere
Razor:- Haircut & Shave Co. N075
Blade:- Gillette - Nacet (1)
Aftershave:- Squadron - Coronet Fougere

7pfop2j.jpg

Thanks to @Mark1966 for the opportunity to try Coronet Fougere

UymdYru.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Rooney 1/3 Super Silvertip Badger
Cream: Floris The Gentleman No 89
Razor: Gillette Aristocrat (6, 4, 4)
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Silver (5)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Penhaligon's Bayolea Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Floris No 89 EdT

First use of the Floris shaving cream. Wonderful stuff. Of course, it has the famous No 89 scent, and as is often the case with top shelf creams, forms significant quantities of lather from a relatively small amount of cream. Excellent cushion and slickness. Three passes for a BBS result. The NOS Gillette Super Silver blade continues to perform beautifully in the Slim Aristocrat, which is hardly surprising, given they are of similar age and were engineered for each other.

IMG-20211215-201505-3.jpg

Brush: TROYCRAFT Clear/Blue/White 24mm 2 Band Finest ''P&C Charity Auction 2021"
Razor: Smart Helix Apollo 0.85mm Aggressive Plate + RR Halo Handle
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (3)
Pre: Shower
Soap: Shaver Heaven Sweet Almond Milk
WTG, ATG, Touchups = DFS+

I feel yesterday's shave using the milder plate felt smoother with a GSB but both sides get me near BBS so very happy...

Stay Safe & Happy Shaves!

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Rooney Shaving Brush
Soap/Cream: APR Fougere Trois shaving soap
Razor: Vintage Schick Krona
Blade: Polsilver 'Brown' (5)
Post-shave: APR Fougere Trois splash
Fragrance: N/A

We can mourn the 'passing' or celebrate the time we had ...

4x72mcPl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.