SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday 11th February - 2pm - 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amicus is there a reason we shouldn't allow you to attend?

"Still, giving too much of
yourself away. Fucking mouth.
Best keep schtum.
Schtum schtum, quick quick, schtum.
Big mouth
fucking big mouth Don, Don, Don"

Anyone remember Ben Kingsley's character's name from Sexy Beast (2003) without the help of google/imbd?

I've got $100 waiting for @gthomas04 to turn up to an event - plus free booze and food on the day. Anybody else want to chip in?

Enjoy your time in NZ mate!
I see that you have lived long enough in Canberra @Mark1966 to realise that all people can be bought, but not long enough to work out the price to offer. :)
As for NZ, I have checked the long range weather forecast for where we will be and nothing over 28 - heaven on a stick. This time next week I will be sitting on the verandah of a 150 year old residence looking across the road at an ever changing harbour sipping a cold beer or wine. Heaven on two sticks. :)

I forgot to invite the always stylish, ever welcome @shavetheman :)

That was most remiss of me, my apologies. We would love to see you there Con!

As I mentioned in my Shave of the Day I will have very limited test samples of the new Australian Private Reserve Acqua Di Sydney fragrance at the meetup. I will not be posting out samples of this fragrance prior to it's release so if you are in Sydney and would like to smell a sample with the possibility of taking one home with you this will be the place to be. Of course being at the meetup will be a chance for some great discussion, to meet your fellow Sydney shavers and to share a nice afternoon at the first of our meet-up's :)

Acqua Di Sydney
- A fragrance inspired by Saponifico Veresino 70th which draws it's inspiration from the Marine classic Acqua Di Gio. This is a fragrance of fresh Marine notes, Lime, Lemon, Jasmine, Peach, Bergamot, Sweet and Sour Orange. It is bright, refreshing and very classic with a dry down that includes Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss and White Musk. This has been some months in the making for me, it is a scent i have always loved but one that was very hard to develop due to the complex marine chemistry employed. it is my first foray into aromatic chemistry compounds - which is not fragrance oil chemistry. It has reached the point now where I am happy with it, and happy to offer it to people for a smell and a test basis prior to it releasing proper in the APR lineup. To save any confusion this fragrance could not be further away from the inimitable and timeless Acqua Di Palma which is a herbaceous citrus Italian Barbershop scent.

Should be able to make it. Is their anything anyone wants me to bring so they can look at.

Will be bringing a Beaver Woodright/Black Ship Grooming company soap for @todras

Any straight users coming?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not long to go now, samples are all bottled and ready to be smelled and tested with 8 Monsta Myrtle samples to give away on the day along with a couple of surprises.

Look forward to seeing all those attending on the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.