Tabac Re-Formulated - Now Tallow Free

giphy.gif

thats more like it :)

It's always a good reason. :p My Czech&Speake O&C dish originally came with two spare pucks from a very special friend, but it seems I got totally shitfaced last December and ordered another five. Oops, but best drunk purchase I ever made, given that I had no idea at that point about Valobra's demise. If it hadn't been for that, my sabbatical would have been blown sky-high.

i was in a full relapse :cool:

He said. Ones being gifted!
Then said recipient can track down his newly beloved tabac OG.

@SpeedyPC too lazy to get out of bed or do anything today. Dann that bed pan must be phewwwwww

@tim33z
Now the race is on. Which will increase in value the fastest, Tabac (with tallows) shaving soap or bitcoin?

I now have 10⅞ sticks of tallow Tabac. I could be sitting on a goldmine!

Now the race is on. Which will increase in value the fastest, Tabac (with tallows) shaving soap or bitcoin?

I now have 10⅞ sticks of tallow Tabac. I could be sitting on a goldmine!
This is a real goldmine Sir Irisch Moos (tallow) made by the same company M&W is no longer available anymore done and dust, I'm very glad to have two sticks in my den.

IMG-0973.jpg

Please remember this for the rest of your life about Tabac.

Tabac is FANTASTIC chasing the sexy old swag into your sexy love life unless you're an old fart.... Good luck... may the Tabac force be with you.

giphy.gif

IF..... You're not an old fart while using Tabac and you really love it so much.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Time for you to take one for the team @SpeedyPC ! :D
If he doesn't, I could step up if nobody else wants to. My judgement would be uncontaminated, as I don't much care for the scent. Someone could post me a small sample of each (marked A and B, α & β or whatever, so I don't know which is which) and I'll shave one side of my head & face with each, lathering them in separate but identical bowls.

I hate vegan soaps
I’ve spent the last 10 mins looking for your detailed soap tub list, as I’m positive you’d have vegan soaps on there. Off the top of my head, I’m sure you have some Wickhams soap, and no doubt several others.

But regardless, speed up and get some bloody Southern Witchcraft soap. Undoubtedly the best vegan soap, and better than many tallow soaps.

I’ve spent the last 10 mins looking for your detailed soap tub list, as I’m positive you’d have vegan soaps on there. Off the top of my head, I’m sure you have some Wickhams soap, and no doubt several others.

But regardless, speed up and get some bloody Southern Witchcraft soap. Undoubtedly the best vegan soap, and better than many tallow soaps.

nothing wrong with vegan soaps... mdc, paa ck6 are amazing also

This is a real goldmine Sir Irisch Moos (tallow) made by the same company M&W is no longer available anymore done and dust, I'm very glad to have two sticks in my den.

IMG-0973.jpg
Please Sir, could you kindly gift a peer in need a stick?
I'll even gracefully accept the tub of your beloved MWF you promised ages ago, despite my reservations over it.
I'll even suffer a tub of Tabac on top of the MWF, just to see one of those full SIR tubes on my shelf!
You might even manage to pride a SH tub from my hands in exchange?