The WOLF(man) razor

Just to entertain your thoughts - how much would a CHROME cased, fantastic looking red ring be worth these days? Something like this ;)

Flat2S_zpswgufplpw.jpg

Shoot me a pm if you are seriously considering buying one...

Just to entertain your thoughts - how much would a CHROME cased, fantastic looking red ring be worth these days? Something like this ;)

Flat2S_zpswgufplpw.jpg

Shoot me a pm if you are seriously considering buying one...

Oh boy you guys are evil! But this is good actually, this way both @filobiblic and I will have an ERR each - and if we buy the same day we can wreck our sabbatical simultaneously. Hey Filo, I'll take @alfredus 's ;)

Oh boy you guys are evil! But this is good actually, this way both @filobiblic and I will have an ERR each - and if we buy the same day we can wreck our sabbatical simultaneously. Hey Filo, I'll take @alfredus 's ;)
Don't think you want to afford it ;)

Well I'm selling a 15 and 16 over YKW - maybe I should sell my ERR too

Well I'm selling a 15 and 16 over YKW - maybe I should sell my ERR too
What about over here?! There's no tax... [emoji13]

Is that an OC No 15?!

Come on Mark - don't you want another RR??? Then we could have a foursome :) :) :)

And I thought I would get you both with some B&M :) :) :)

Maybe I could motivate you, by posting a trade thread on YKW...this would give you roughly the time I need for typing + 1-2 minutes I would say :) :) :)

Maybe I could motivate you, by posting a trade thread on YKW...this would give you roughly the time I need for typing + 1-2 minutes I would say :) :) :)
No. Less. [emoji26]

Come on then - make me an offer I can't refuse and it is yours! If you live in Melbourne, I can personally deliver on Apr.8-9 as a bonus!

Come on then - make me an offer I can't refuse and it is yours! If you live in Melbourne, I can personally deliver on Apr.8-9 as a bonus!
I've replied via PM.

Nice RR @alfredus (aren't they all chrome BTW? I've forgotten)

Probably beyond my reach though.

Yes the #15 was an OC @filobiblic - I was responding to a WTB other there, didn't think anybody here would be interested.

I knew one of you would be sniffing around as soon as I mentioned that.

Might have to wait until the new year, as that would more than likely be a sale only if I do decide to get rid of it.
Don't forget your Menthol Association members ;)

Nice RR @alfredus (aren't they all chrome BTW? I've forgotten)
Yes, but as far as I know the chrome box is much much rarer than the leather pouch or the Bakelite box...
I believe somebody once told me, while the later tow where ~2GBP in the 30's, the chrome boxed one went for ~10GBP - in the 30's...

Have to look up the exact numbers - but I think there are pictures of sales lists out there.

I can do 10gbp for it, considering it looks barely used.
PM your details mate :)