Troy Tools Custom Brush Handles

Chameleon coated brush added to my personal den.

3hoiat4.jpg

c5lpzd4.jpg

8QAQkaN.jpg

g2WU3AB.jpg
Now that's a stunner!

Was trying to achieve a classic Nebula look with this one. It seems coloured resin easily trumps clear resin as it sinks through the mold. It still has a transparency allowing vision into the interior in places.
I have a few blanks poured recently which are a variation on this theme, so we'll see how they come out soon.
This one is pictured with a 26mm 2 band badger bulb. A pretty big handle made from the big square mold.
pf8sQqV.jpg

fNb5nJN.jpg

oHThhkD.jpg

5MRSrfn.jpg

Was trying to achieve a classic Nebula look with this one. It seems coloured resin easily trumps clear resin as it sinks through the mold. It still has a transparency allowing vision into the interior in places.
I have a few blanks poured recently which are a variation on this theme, so we'll see how they come out soon.
This one is pictured with a 26mm 2 band badger bulb. A pretty big handle made from the big square mold.
pf8sQqV.jpg

fNb5nJN.jpg

oHThhkD.jpg

5MRSrfn.jpg
Not too keen on this weird color

pf8sQqV.jpg

fNb5nJN.jpg

oHThhkD.jpg

5MRSrfn.jpg
It might just be me but I'm getting some Hendrix vibes from this one as very "Purple Haze" themed and extra nice!

pf8sQqV.jpg

fNb5nJN.jpg

oHThhkD.jpg

5MRSrfn.jpg
I think you have nailed it @TroyTools. I am not a big fan of pinks and purples but not suffering from Rhodophobia like @SpeedyPC (even have a few pink shirts) nor see through handles where you can see the base of the knot. I think you have mastered both the colour combination and right amount of transparency to make a stunningly beautiful handle and if Purple Haze is taken how about:

Now that these 3 recent handles have been unveiled by their proud new owners, I can at add them to this page to keep it complete, and, you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just as a reminder ;) :cool::)

IANVLKT.jpg
My wife was going to send you photos of mine to add to your facebook page if you wanted to. I'm not sure if she did or not as I don't have facebook. I did once but got sick of all the old school friends sending me crap for some imaginary farm that everybody but me had :LOL:

My wife was going to send you photos of mine to add to your facebook page if you wanted to. I'm not sure if she did or not as I don't have facebook. I did once but got sick of all the old school friends sending me crap for some imaginary farm that everybody but me had :LOL:
Thanks mate, but I've got the photos of yours lined up for tomorrow adding to the Facebook page. Gotta roll em out slowly.:cool:

@TroyTools as I'm not registered via Facebook, because, I don't trust face💩book.

However, you can also expand your wet shaving brushes via https://www.etsy.com/au/

PS. I'm thinking about ordering my handle and knot of choice from you, because, I don't have access to face💩book to see more details of your work, and would be nice to include your business via Etsy for those who don't like facebook.