Troy Tools Custom Brush Handles

A Red Green Gold TroyCraft Custom Shaving Brush with extra glitter added to each colour.
This one sparkles!

3czQ6AX.jpg

ofjjIoQ.jpg

7MYiUf0.jpg

ViYNmDc.jpg

sMieQwy.jpg

@TroyTools If you don't mind sharing, what brand pigments do you use? They look amazing!
I use a heap of different ones mate, and I don't keep any written records of what went into which blank, only what I can remember, and that will fade as time goes by.
To me it helps a customer feel they have a special brush that isn't likely to be duplicated any time soon, but especially as time goes on. That being said, I do still have some similar pre-made blanks in stock that came from TF Customs, but they are whittling down a little.

Just Resin - paste, liquid, glitter and ink
Black Diamond powders
Maneater Powders
Langridge Artist powders
Pearlex powders
A1 Pigments Australia powders
Solar Colour Dust
Large range of random glitter colours
Barnes powders and inks
and some decanted colour pastes and powders that are in unlabeled containers
I may have missed some too. Suffice to say, I have a huge assortment of colour options :)
Not always a good thing though. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with choice and stunned into inactivity because I just can't choose what to make next.:unsure:
I do get over that though and keep on making!:LOL:

This is the top drawer................The rest of the drawers look just like this. PACKED tight!
i2Z2GUW.jpg

All these drawers are packed like the top one
EQLMmOC.jpg

I use a heap of different ones mate, and I don't keep any written records of what went into which blank, only what I can remember, and that will fade as time goes by.
To me it helps a customer feel they have a special brush that isn't likely to be duplicated any time soon, but especially as time goes on. That being said, I do still have some similar pre-made blanks in stock that came from TF Customs, but they are whittling down a little.

Just Resin - paste, liquid, glitter and ink
Black Diamond powders
Maneater Powders
Langridge Artist powders
Pearlex powders
A1 Pigments Australia powders
Solar Colour Dust
Large range of random glitter colours
Barnes powders and inks
and some decanted colour pastes and powders that are in unlabeled containers
I may have missed some too. Suffice to say, I have a huge assortment of colour options :)
Not always a good thing though. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with choice and stunned into inactivity because I just can't choose what to make next.:unsure:
I do get over that though and keep on making!:LOL:

This is the top drawer................The rest of the drawers look just like this. PACKED tight!
i2Z2GUW.jpg

All these drawers are packed like the top one
EQLMmOC.jpg
Somehow, I am NOT surprised, given all the options you've shown me in the limited range of colours I've been considering... :p

For a while I seriously considered asking Troy to make a hot pink brush handle as a gift just for you. :ROFLMAO:

There has to be a cure for rhodophobia...
And IF you do the brush goes straight into the trash-bin, cause I'm not laughing

There has to be a cure for rhodophobia... Until I'm bloody dead.