What do you have in the post right now?

iLuUFAOl.jpg

I’m now poorer than a church mouse with a hole in his pocket.

I wasn't really after any more shaving stuff, hence why i registered for the sabbatical...

But since i love my ej silvertip fibre v1 brush so much, I wanted a v2.

My wife was asking if i wanted anything for my birthday so i asked for an ej silvertip fibre v2 in the horn handle.

But I'll have to wait for it until March when my sis in law visits from London.

*I didn't review the sabbatical conditions but i think gifts are excluded... i hope!

I’m now poorer than a church mouse with a hole in his pocket.

Yeah but quite frankly who f'ing cares, you have sourced some incredible acquisitions Steve, the diversity of your collection is truly impressive and the quantities you buy are just bloody riotously large :cool:

I will get the Ozymandias testers (Splash, soap, EDP) out to you Monday too, I can think of no better person to test and evaluate the fragrances!

Beautiful!
Now that is a lovely smooth razor. Some think mild but to me it was the best vintage Gem style SE out there.
Nice work Speedy!

Thanks guys... Very hard to find a GEM G-Bar in a very good clean condition almost brand new, as soon as I saw it straight away so I had to have this baby and bring her home.....Come to Daddy :happy:

Yeah but quite frankly who f'ing cares, you have sourced some incredible acquisitions Steve, the diversity of your collection is truly impressive and the quantities you buy are just bloody riotously large :cool:

I will get the Ozymandias testers (Splash, soap, EDP) out to you Monday too, I can think of no better person to test and evaluate the fragrances!

Thanks Dan, that’s amazing, really appreciate it.
I look at Ozymandias and everything is just a yes. I look forward to receiving it and giving some feedback which will in all probability make all the sabbatical lads go off and self-flagellate.

rVLNH2vl.jpg

Is there a noticeable difference between the donkey milk v non donkey milk formulas?
I've used all three of the bases and I think they're all good. I personally don't notice much between the normal tallow and donkey milk (which is on the tallow base). The vegan base is also good but I think the other two are better.
I bought a sample of La Savonniere du Moulin which also has donkey milk and it's not as good as WhollyKaw, so it's definitely not a magic ingredient.

I think it's more a 'special' ingredient that helps sets it apart for marketing, like Declaration Grooming (Bison) and Bufflehead (Duck). There is also hype due to the special/limited editions being made in it.

@SchoolForAnts can we get a donkey milk, bison and duck fat soap?
You know, just to take the next logical step in the elitism game :p